Xmas Idea 2008

Bond

Bond

We saw Bond girls next to him in the picture with the abalone tooth pendant (the Garcia concert).

I forgot about the "bond girl" photo! Maybe it subconsiously planted the idea? ;)

Attachments

• 121608_tima_t.jpg
    121608_tima_t.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 40
Whoa! Do you think he is ready for the Ninja stuff? I actually like the watch. Cool. :cool:

Attachments

• skuul1.jpg
    skuul1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 44
I don't think Jeremy is going to fit in that gold shoe. Not even as his Bond disguise.
barbie

Oh, I didn't know there were previous years! A PG tradition. I think this might be a new skull - this one is all diamonds, but I guess the necklace didn't sell last year!! I'd probably just dismantle it if I got it.

And pearls of course. No holiday hugs for her!

I LOVE that spikey wing collar thingie...I could definitely see myself wearing something like that.

Haven't looked at this post since the initial Christmas tree, but I see that my name has actually come up once or twice, so I feel the compulsion to reveal that not only am I a slightly freaky six-foot-tall tattooed person, and a lowly beader, but also a historical costumer and bonafide corsetiere. My favorite costuming eras are 18th century and tiny-waisted Victorian, but I really love mixing up the historical and fantasy influence. I've used pearls (fake) in some renaissance costumes...will definitely use the real thing next time around. My husband tells me I must figure out how to incorporate pearls into my corsets so I can write off trips to Tahiti...gotta work on that...

Sheri
www.jurneckacreations.com

Attachments

• jurneckacreations1.jpg
    jurneckacreations1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 39
  • jurneckacreations8.jpg
    jurneckacreations8.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 40
  • jurneckacreations3.jpg
    jurneckacreations3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 41
  • jurneckacreations6.jpg
    jurneckacreations6.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 40
  • Sheri_LOJ2006.jpg
    Sheri_LOJ2006.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 39
Thanks, Heidi! I know my post isn't strictly pearl-related, but it definitely fits in with the frivoloty of the season... :D

And if anyone out there is in the market for a nice custom-made corset, perhaps even pearl-encrusted, you know who to contact!

And yes, I DO make them for men, too...;)

Sheri

I particularly love the corset in the last photo - it does, however, seem to cry out for some abalone pearls to match!

I particularly love the corset in the last photo - it does, however, seem to cry out for some abalone pearls to match!

You're absolutely right! Another thing for me to covet...

Actually, I do have a nice abalone horn I've been saving for a pendant/necklace, but it didn't occur to me that I have the perfect outfit to set it off it until you pointed it out to me.

Sheri

The first time the diamond skull came up on the forum, was in the Pearl of Allah thread LINK
as a suggestion of where to house the pearl, which looks like a brain. The pearl brain case in the thread was for xmas.

What are the designers smoking at Chanel lately?? Just how many logos can they incorporate into a ring before it starts looking like less of a ring and more of a logo in the shape of a ring? Well, they came up with this...

Attachments

• ChanelPearl&CharmLogoRing.jpg
    ChanelPearl&CharmLogoRing.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 39