Took My Breath Away.....

Stunning, stunning... Truly a wonderful fine. I think making a long strand is a great idea. You deserve to be extravagant with pearls like those. Enjoy!

I do confirm Susan looks great wearing her pearls in a very elegant way

I will definitely post photos. when I have a finished piece.
It'll be a while though as I want to make a longish necklace so's I can see them when wearing them....:)

What a great way to enjoy them fully! They are truly gorgeous. I'm happy for you!

WOW Sue! You killed it with those pics! I guess Mikey is to be congratulated too then. You can see how two light sources that don't come from the camera, just really help the colors shine through. What a pleasure to see such special pearls get the love they truly deserve. Yay! (smiling pearl farmer - how do you do that with *,#,))(?).

Hi Claudenancy,
Yes, I purchased several strands from Josh, one of which was this strand.

Josh,
Speaking of different photographers and light sources, here's a pic. of the same strand taken by Josh himself...
You will see that I have a way to go in the photography classes....:)
(I didn't post your photo. earlier 'cos I didn't think folk would believe me)
Smileys - just click on one of those icons to the right before submitting your post.

Attachments

• Josh Strand (2).jpg
    Josh Strand (2).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 38
Sueki, what a beauty! Congratulations! Looks very much like Christmas tree decorations to me, with the same festive spirit and unreal shine! ))

pearls

pearls

Hi Sueki,
It took my breath away too. If I were you I'd want a rope to admire it too.

Thumbs up to you, Josh, for all beautiful pearls from this harvest.

Man, those are a-MAZing!!! Wow.

The lighting helps. But the subject makes the picture.

Nicely (and humbly) said, Mikeyy... but Sueki it is true - those pearls still take my breath away. Thank you for bringing us a new photo to drool over them a little more. Josh - wow, wow, wow - you really should be a happy pearl farmer.

Thanks everyone for the kind words again. Nerida, yes I am a happy pearl farmer. How could I not be after finding a crowd like this one who shares my love for beautiful pearls? Thanks all!

Thanks everyone for the kind words again. Nerida, yes I am a happy pearl farmer. How could I not be after finding a crowd like this one who shares my love for beautiful pearls? Thanks all!

I hope one day I'd be a proud owner of a strand of your splendid pearls! ;)

Keep up with the good work! :D

DK :)

nice job

nice job

Hello,

nice pearls, nice job Josh...

thanks for the nice colors.

Marama

Back