Tahitian Pearl Farming: A day in the life...

Your photos are always a treat, Josh! Keep those sunsets coming!
The pearl colors are just delicious.
But my favorite is your cat. :)

Amazing photos Josh there was no better way to start my day !!!

Thank you. Waiting for more.

Josh, you made my day again:)
Each time I look at your photos I start wondering what am I doing in this heavily urban part of the world and is it time for change.

Beautiful!

Hey Josh - good to see you about again... I've missed your updates and your photos. Thanks for the new ones, and those sunsets.... no, I never get sick of sunsets (or sunrises.)

Thanks everyone. I missed everybody and didn't know it until now. How amazing is it though that I can share something from the middle of the South Pacific and can get kind words back from Connecticut, San Diego, Israel, Netherlands, Australia and China?

I never tire of your photos and the sunsets are lovely. It makes me want to be there, Josh.

Those circl? in the sunlight are stunning with their colors.

Ah, the life - hard, I am sure, but undoubtedly rewarding to bring beauty to the "surface" (so to speak).
John

Thanks for all the great pics Josh! They always make me smile.

Love the photos...can't believe I missed this for about a year....Makes my office job look really, really dull! *roll eyes* Thanks, Josh. This is a nice break just looking at the photos. :)

Thank you Caitlin.

Israel is not pearl - minded society, except for the rich and famous.....
You cannot imagine the "garbage" that is sold here.
I just started to write a blog about pearls and hope that I will able to foster interest and knowledge.
I'm very grateful to the forum for all the knowledge I absorbed.

Dear Nora,

the page is lovely. and you chose one of my favourites of Josh's photos - the one with the prayer flags.
I think it is a great idea for you to have the blog - maybe you can educate a few more Israelis about how wonderful pearls are!

you chose one of my favourites of Josh's photos - the one with the prayer flags.
I think it is a great idea for you to have the blog - maybe you can educate a few more Israelis about how wonderful pearls are!

Nerida Dear,
Thank you for your words.
Josh's photos are amazing, choosing the one with the Tibetan prayer flags serves both causes; Tibet and pearls. I could mention Sarah and Kamoka. That's not a bad start towards pearl education here.
I have still lots of topics to write about.

Back