Tahitian Keshi Necklace

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Playing with layout before assembling. Really would like to do this in rose gold at some point. For now, silver it is!

IMG_2192.jpg

Love your itty bitty natural (and natural-ish pearls), MSC. And they fit so well with your line of work. So "you." Wonderful!

This is so beautiful! I love the tiny blue green keshi. And those copper ones! The design is perfect, I love it.

Oh i really love this one! please keep us updated on your progress) where are the keshis from? Look like an interesting lot :)

OOOH, MSC... I love the colors of your keshi T's, AND the placement! It's raining here, and I'm cooped up in the office working on concepts... your work in progress made me smile BIG!

I am blown away ... and in love with this, MSC. PM to follow.

This is wonderful, MSC! I totally see this in pink gold. How long will it be?

There is nothing that I do not like about this necklace. Love the placement of each and everyone of your keshi. The variation of shapes and colors makes this a conversation piece and just the kind of necklace I like :)

You all are just the best, most supportive community!

lmgarden, newberry, and kalmen: I'm glad the placement has gotten the "yay" and not the "nay" vote. :)

SeaUrchin and Cathy: I never thought I'd have something that resonated as "me" to anyone else, but I'm so glad it's happened! PM replied, Cathy ;)

Thank you, hanadama and Lugana! I picked these up via Carolyn Ehret on ebay...

The love affair with rose gold continues, Pattye and BN! I think this necklace will be 17-18 inches in length, a bit longer than I usually wear, so I can have some layering options. I'm thinking mainly with the "tiny, but mighty" T pendant from Jersey on my mom's gold neck collar.

I'm going to take a swing at assembly tomorrow morning and I'll post photos right after!

Oh how absolutely lovely! I am obsessing over keshis right now, but find the cost rather prohibitive. I didn't think about a "charm" style!

I love it! But I can visualize it on a more interesting rose gold chain, and I think that would be amazing.

Back