Tahitian Keshi Necklace

I instantly fell in love with the layout of the keshis on your necklace, MSC. I really love the final result too.

Thank you, BWeaves, LVL, Pattye and Pareltje! I like the layered look the best too. I think the shorter necklace with pendant helps to anchor the dancing keshis :) It looks nice alone too, but it feels like it's missing something, whatever that something is. Or perhaps it's just that in the photos it was skewed to one side and not properly centered.

Love love love this! One of my new favourite pieces on Pg : )

Thank you, hanadama and lmgarden :)

I forgot I had this bead cap, but it's too shallow, unfortunately. I do like the structure the bead wire gives to the loop!
IMG_2323.jpg

The Dancing Keshi are adorable, and they certainly Power Up that GREEN Tahitian pendant!

Good grief, that is adorable! I bet it will be even better in rose gold. Enjoy it in great health!

I really like the name "Dancing Keshi," I'm going to keep it! Thanks, Cathy, Jersey, and GG!

That's a really good idea, Kat; I'd be able to see how it looks in rose gold before putting out the investment. I was also thinking about using a tiny ball chain, that could look pretty cool.

Looking to the Tahitian pearls always make me happy

Thanks MSC - I keep Gold Filled chain and RG Filled chain on hand at all times in a couple of sizes. It's great for checking out a design and frankly it's good for people who don't want to put out the $$$$ for gold. It looks the same ( 14kt ) and comes in all the various links. And it lasts for a long long time since the gold is bonded not plated.

I really like the name "Dancing Keshi," I'm going to keep it! Thanks, Cathy, Jersey, and GG!

That's a really good idea, Kat; I'd be able to see how it looks in rose gold before putting out the investment. I was also thinking about using a tiny ball chain, that could look pretty cool.

Thank you, Naan, Kat, and Sun!

I made a tin-cup bracelet set last night, with the idea that the bracelets could all be linked up to make a neck chain. Thus far I've made 3, but I'd like to make 2-3 more. I scavenged all the spring ring clasps that I had from other old gold chains, so I need to order some more. I used rose gold filled wire in 26G because I ran out of 14kt 26G wire. At some point I'll end up rewiring these with 14kt yellow gold. The chain is 14kt yellow gold, it's very light and airy, which I really like! The Tahitian keshi range in size from 3.5 - 6mm, perfect for a longer neck chain, and I tried to mix up the colors.
IMG_2562.jpg

Back