Some Recently Worn Pearls

pkinnew

Well I was just reading a thread here related to posting pix on PS and PG and since I posted on PS earlier I will share them here too! Looks like there's some "unrest" with the PS site? These are pearl pictures over a few days.

First my PP charm bracelet with 3 pearls. I'm working with Celeste at Kamoka to add some unique pearls to mix and match - Kamokas and SOC! The pearl ring is from Kamoka and it's an intense purple pearl with a lovely creamy one.

Then I've posted a few pictures of a strand of PP Tahitians that are really much more colorful in person but I love their luster!

Finally my big Tahitian (22.9 x 18.7) with my PP studs. It's a monster but it's beautiful!!!

Have a great day!

049.jpg050.jpg062.jpg055.jpg064.jpg067.jpg006.jpgView attachment 32806

Oh, thanks for posting your pictures! That "monster" is wonderful!

I saw a beautiful two pearl ring from Kamoka at the Ruckus -- but it was too large for me. I love the design!

Enjoy and wear in health.

Pkin so beautiful. I hope you wear and share the white and golden ss necklace soon. You really have an amazing collection :)

A lovely collection, thanks for sharing.

DK :)

Hi Pkinnew (autocorrect OFF lol) ... such lovely pearls, THANKS for posting! I just love the idea of collecting loose pearls and adding to a charm bracelet ... I wonder if this bracelet comes in a yellow gold color ...

Back