Some of my odd pearl creations

Wow! That is a mega-pearl! The mesh is great with it! The run makes it!! Very creative and unusual! I was just placing an order through Rio Grande today!

I agree with Pattye, the run makes it HOT! :D

Ripped mesh is just fine... does look pretty good, Sheri! Great pearl!!

Beautiful pearl. I love the unique "pearl casing". What a creative idea. I love the way your unique designs come alive. You really think "outside the box" and I enjoy seeing your pearl collection.

I'm so pleased you appreciate my somewhat offbeat aesthetic

Hard to miss! (and safe to wear, and inconceivable to imitate - what more to ask of design anyway?) Ripped stocking in platinum and diamonds would miss the point, wouldn't it.

... 'seen the pearl in fish net idea tried out in traditional and un-traditional materials, but all reference the fishing gear, not the stockings.

I am routinely amazed at your creations, Sheri. It's a "hot" necklace with a stunning pearl. What clasp/closing did you use for the mesh in the back? Very neat...

John

No clasp. I tied the ends in a bow at the back of my neck. How's that for high tech!?!

Sheri

Innovative stuff that is sure to be fashion-forward this Fall! You are a trendsetter.

No clasp makes it nice and easy! Congratulations on such a lovely pearl and your clever way of showing it off!

No clasp makes it nice and easy! Congratulations on such a lovely pearl and your clever way of showing it off!

Nice and easy...and adjustable, too! I like being able to find some justification for my sloth...

Sheri

I'm late to join in on the accolades, but just have to add that I love these designs and those tassel earrings are so gorgeous!

Thank you, Sleight! I just got a strong inspiration for my new Cortez pearls, so will likely be posting some more photos in the near future...

Sheri

Thank you, Sleight! I just got a strong inspiration for my new Cortez pearls, so will likely be posting some more photos in the near future...

Sheri

And here they are - sweet blue heart with oddly opulent triple-strand. I just had to figure out some way to show off all those Cortez pearls without them being hidden by my hair. It's tied with a ribbon, so can be worn shorter or longer. Apologies for the flash photo.

Sheri

Attachments

• 29692972.jpg
    29692972.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 37
Opulent and just gorgeous!!!! Love it to bits... what a great way to maximize the alue of the pearls rather than hiding them behind your neck...

Back