Some marvelous peacock colors

Jacques

Pearly pearl
From time to time I run across some pearls that are just so awesome that it's hard not to share them here! :D

This is a lot of Mangareva circled shorts that I recently picked up in FP.

I love these guys! They have so much character, color and individuality.

Lovely greens and purples - classic peacock tones.

Yes they are circled pearls so maybe not as exclusive as rounds - but they almost have more life to them because of those rings on the surface, if you ask me.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

J.

Attachments

• Peacok_short_circles.jpg
    Peacok_short_circles.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 37
  • circled-peacock-shorts.jpg
    circled-peacock-shorts.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6192.jpg
    IMG_6192.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6194.jpg
    IMG_6194.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Jacques has put his contact information in his post signature so that you can contact him, which is appropriate, as we have to police people who are blatantly selling their wares here. As an administrator, I would appreciate your contacting him directly as he is not supposed to post selling details. That said, Jacques has some sweet pearls! :)

Thanks GemGeek. Yes those were sold before I posted here. Just wanting to show viewers what I thought were some nice looking pearls.

Sarah - the "smooth circled" ones are almost better than the rounds imho. They are smooth and round in shape but have the uniqueness of a circled pearl. Can't beat those colors of the rings blending into each other on one pearl! Nice job setting those ones aside. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks GemGeek.

Sarah - the "smooth circled" ones are almost better than the rounds imho. They are smooth and round in shape but have the uniqueness of a circled pearl. Can't beat those colors of the rings blending into each other on one pearl! Nice job setting those ones aside. ;)
They are really wonderful! Took me all afternoon to sort through them for size, shape, and banding.
IMG_2835.jpgIMG_2832.jpg

Just to clarify, you guys can post links if you know where Jacques has the pearls listed and you want to share with your fellow members. :)

Thank you so much for the clarification GemGeek!

JerseyPearl you have such a collection of Jacque's pearls - the biggie & minnie you posted in the first pic is just stunning - can't wait to see what you create with this batch!

Ladies, I bookmarked Jacque's store and browse it periodically. I happen to have recognized the pictures in one of his listings.
I have posted it below - enjoy!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/229146...itian-pearl-peacock-aa?ref=shop_home_active_6

So that lot in the first photo of the OP is actually currently listed for sale, per the link in Purranha's post.

Edit: The photos on the Etsy page Purranha's link is for have been updated to show the actual pearls now being sold. Thank you, Jacques.

Last edited:
I am? Wow what an honour! Was it any strand in particular?

Back