First tahitian necklace

GreenBling

Finally purchased my first strand. Love green, blue, peacock, silver, aubergine...so hard to decide. Picked silver in the end as think it compliment my tanned skin and goes well with most items in my wardrobe. I will go for darker color circled next necklace. Here are some photos I took tonight. It is indoor florescent light - quite close to how it is in real life though the pink overtone is slightly stronger in person. The overtone is subtle, the pearls looks lightly greenish silver to my eyes.

"Description

This Tahitian pearl necklace features smooth drop pearls with a light silver color and light peacock overtones. The pearls have very little to zero blemishes, smooth surfaces, sharp luster, and graduate in size from 8.7 to 11.8 mm."

20160425_222147.jpg
20160425_222007.jpg
20160425_222313.jpg

Congratulations! Lovely shapes and a great size for wearing everyday!

You'll be sneaking peeks at them in all kinds of light to see what makes the colors pop. I hope you carry a mirror in your purse? :D

what a gorgeous strand, it looks lovely against your skin! wear it in good health! :)

That is a gorgeous strand, GreenBling! Well done.

Beautiful strand. The silver does pop against your skin. And already thinking of another? Yeah :) wear in good health.

You made a great choice for your first strand. The silver does pop against your skin and it's a great size.

Those are fantastic! I can see the peacock overtones popping even with the fluorescent light! Beautiful luster, shapes, and surface quality too. They also suit your skin tone beautifully. Neck shots please!!!

OOO, those are gorgeous. I think we need neck shots please!

Great photos! Yes, on the second photo you can clearly see the overtones - just gorgeous and a great all-around choice. :)

Great color and shapes! I love my silver strand and reach for it more often than others. :)

Wonderful choice! Sounds like you already realize how addictive Tahitian pearls can be :)

Thank you all for the compliments. Reading through PG posts and photos, especially the thread on vendor vs IRL photos were enormous help, so in a way, YOU enabled me to pick this beauty. So thank you!

Here is a photo under natural day light. Will post neck shot perhaps tomorrow.
BestPhoto_20160426_165009_1.jpg

Back