Show us your Tahitians

Pattye, Pattye, you make me want to break into your jewelry box just to have a look! :cool:

Clearly I have no self control when it comes to Tahitians, lol.

Juliebeth, everyone should have at least 1 Tahitian, but they are like potato chips, one is not enough!

Katbran, thank you, Tahitians cheer me up and it's a pleasure to touch them too! I love that all pearls are so tactile!

Naan, you have some lovely Tahitians, so fun to share photos!

Gemgeek, Thanks much! I'd love to peek in your jewelry box too!

I no longer have the vendors' pics, so please excuse my poor quality photos!

My two strands of baroque Tahitians, the smaller one was from Pearl Source via eBay, light bluey green; and the larger one was from PP purchased in 2008 (I remember fondly of the buying frenzy by PGers during that sale) :
attachment.php

My little bug that I am very fond of, it can be worn as a pin/brooch as well as a pendant:
attachment.php

My Tahitian earrings, the big ones at the back are 12mm with blue overtone (and I love blues ever since), and the 9-10mm peacocks on the right of the second row from the top were from PP (the other two pairs are dyed Akoyas/CFWPs):
attachment.php

My Tahitian ring, from ES Store via eBay bought ages ago (they did and still have good stuff, just need to pick very carefully), managed to win it for a very good price by "sniping":
attachment.php

My Tahitian pendant sitting in the middle of the group, from another eBay seller, again, managed to win it for a good price by "sniping":
attachment.php

DK :)

Pattye! My Tahitian collection low cost and are not so amazing as yours!
ingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=7162671345bd4bd3afe550bec42ffa8c]
7162671345bd4bd3afe550bec42ffa8c.png
[/URL]

Cook Island

Thanks peeps!

I could not part with the bug last time when I needed to raise money, hopefully, I don't need to sell it anymore.

DK ;)

Thanks peeps!

I could not part with the bug last time when I needed to raise money, hopefully, I don't need to sell it anymore.

DK ;)

I'm so glad you didn't have to part with it. Soooo cute! :cool:

I promise the bug stays!

Must remember to bring it to the Ruckus in 2016!

DK :D

Thanks Dizzie for starting the thread. Finally had some time to take a few pictures and here r two of my Tahitians.
The pendant was purchased from Ebay Pearl Society. 12mm. Did not save vendor photo but his photos look very similar to what I see in real life. He described the pearl a being silver in colour only but it had a nice blue overtone which was visible in his photos too. It was what I anticipated and I was delighted cos the main reason I bought it was for its overtone.
The earrings are from PP. 10-11 mm with peacock overtones. Bought them after seeing the lovely pearls on their blog. No vendor photos of my pair. I asked for a pair with vibrant colours and did they deliver! I think they are gorgeous!

I really, really shouldn't have, but I really, really did. Tahitians are my absolute favorite, and I've been dying for a strand for some time. I saw this strand online a few weeks ago and dismissed it because it was really not in my budget. Well, it was still there over this weekend and I just couldn't help myself! I got them today, and I love them.

Vendor's photo:

My photos:

I had a hard time capturing the peacock overtones in the pics, but they are really beautiful. They are a little lighter, less green irl than in the pics. I'm on pearl-hiatus for a good long time now!!!!

Elisha, i absolutely love your dangles. PP did deliver big time again!

Back