Show us your Tahitians

Пожалуйста нажмите на фото для увеличения
vendor photo

my photo

PP tahitians. I think they look darker in real life because PP takes photos under very bright lights which are not typical surround lighting conditions for most people while wearing pearls.
pp tahitian1.jpgtahitian pp 2.jpg

Naan, do pairs happen to come from tadragon? I remember they had some similar ones couple of month ago?

Dizzie! Pearl pairs come from Tadragon you are right

Boy, that's scary... I should clearly spend less time looking at pearls ;)

Dizzee! I'm understand...every day ... every day ...
I know All Tahitian pearls on ebay...

Cherry Tahitian strands from Pearl Paradise. Stud earrings from Kamoka Pearl farm and The Pearl Source. Additional large pearl to add into my strand, Josh at Kamoka pearl farm. My photos on the neckform at home and glamor shots from the light box at Pearl Paradise. I took the strands apart and put all the large pearls in one strand graduating to the back. The rest are a choker I sometimes wear with it.
View attachment 21926ATTACH]21925[/ATTACH]undefinedView attachment 21924

Those strands are the most exquisite that I have ever seen. I'm looking for a long strand and I thought I liked something with more gray colors, but these are just so beautiful.

View attachment 21931
View attachment 21928View attachment 21929
I like this idea of photo comparisons. I agree that usually the vendor photo looks a little more colourful than the real thing, but I also agree that vendors usually are the most skilled pearl photographers, and I also agree that eventually you learn to compensate for that a bit, and then when you receive your pearls you are happy. Here is my strand; three photos. The earrings are from Sarah at KojimaPearl. They are very green, and yet near the strand they do not look very different, which means my strand has a lot of green in it. This is what I love about pearls; in different lights, I have a seemingly different strand.

Your Tahitians are just GORGEOUS! What size mm are on the strand? They seem perfect...not too big and not too small :)

I'd like to post photos of my Tahitian strand that I purchased recently from Sheryl. I am so very pleased with the colors, shapes and luster of this strand. Love the drop shape, the deep greens and the pink highlights. I love that they are not super identical and that their differences continually delight the eye. I love the feel of this necklace when I am wearing it. These pearls are beautiful and real.

amethyst_pearl_citrin1ccoral_cameo1ccoral_cameo1fcoral_cameo1d

I found Sheryl's photos not perfect, but accurate. The first photo is hers. The next three are mine. I hoped and expected the pearls to look better in person, which they definitely do. She reordered them and restrung them so you may notice those differences.

Thank you to a wonderful vendor.

I'm so happy to see those on your neck! They look fabulous. As I said, I struggle to shoot Tahitians, and I'd rather understate than overstate. Maybe I should get you to shoot them for me!!

Pearl Paradise Ombre Bracelet

Pearl Paradise Ombre Bracelet

A couple of photos comparing my new Pearl Paradise ombre bracelet. I chose one with dark green Tahitians and peacock tones.

cameo2acameo2b

Here is my new bracelet with my new Tahitian necklace. Different shapes, but the colors go together beautifully. I love wearing them together.

cameoring1a

A couple more photos of me wearing Sheryl's pearls. These are close ups of them taken outdoors on a grey winter day. The colors work so well for me, particularly with the red tops that I love to wear.

cameoring1bpink sap1a

Thank you again, Sheryl.

Back