Show us your Tahitians

Thats a wonderful ring ! And great photos! Wish mine turned out that well lol Your ring and that pearl are gorgeous! Well done !

Thank you!
If you shoot as many photos as I did, I'm sure one will come out okay. LOL

Hey Nora
You haven't showed us a whole lot of pearls, but what you have shown have been of the highest wonderfulness, the ring included. I bet you and GG could have some serious ring envy for each others rings! I have a touch of it just thinking of the rings you two have!

Caitlin Dear, I'm flattered. Thanks!
Everything I know about pearls I learned from all of you here on Pearl Guide.

oh that kamoka ring! the setting is PERFECT for an exotic pearl, I love it!

I never posted photos of my peacock ringed Tahitians after I took them apart. here are a few. just a cheap brass chain with some cool gold jump rings. I like the look of the brass but it makes my neck green, lol. I guess I need a neck shot...... I wear it either single, doubled or tripled. I think it ended up 52"?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
Nora that ring of yours really is exquisite now and your Kamoka pearl is breathtaking!!!! Enjoy it!

Cathy! Such a beautiful color pearls! I glad to see yours pendant in large size. Amazing pearls!

Hey Nora
You haven't showed us a whole lot of pearls, but what you have shown have been of the highest wonderfulness, the ring included. I bet you and GG could have some serious ring envy for each others rings! I have a touch of it just thinking of the rings you two have!
Imanit's collection collection comes to mind as well!

What beautiful pearls you have. I love the green with the rosy overtones. Are these called peacocks? I have a pair of drop earrings that were sold to me as peacock but their background is darker with rosy overtones. Are both of these called peacock?

Back