Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

IrisSL, congratulations to your first pearl set. The pearls looks great on you. Pearls are indeed a slippery slope, but a fun one. About the orientation of the photos, maybe it depends on what kind of phone or computer you use, but I always have to crop my photos just a little bit to get them right side up. It have worked with my last two phones and with my tablet.

That is a very beautiful strand, IrisSL! There's nothing like a classic strand of white pearls . . . Always looks good no matter what. :)

Welcome Iris! The strand is beautiful, upside down and right side up! Great choice for a first strand. I think we all started with the classic white strand!

Thanks Pearl Dreams for helping to flip them the right way up! Also will try following the tip you and Charlotta mentioned to try resizing before uploading.

Absolutely in love with the strand - it's subtle enough for regular wear but does add something to work and casual outfits. The matching studs do have a dainty feel but go well with my collection of delicate silver necklaces from my late twenties so I consider that a win :)

Always enjoy admiring your beautiful pearls everyone.
Don't always sign in to be able to comment.
Thank you for sharing... and keep those photos coming!

Thanks, Amti & Charlotta.
Beautiful blue & whites, Gemandpearlover.
Lovely Bordeaux, Inck Boncuk.
Welcome, IrisSL. Congrats on the new job & 1st pearls. They look lovely on you.

86Corvettegirl, that green T strand is beautiful! It looks to be a silverish green, or pistachio strand. Just lovely !!

Welcome IrisSL. Your new strand is beautiful, and looks fabulous on you. I agree with the other 'pearl-girls' on this forum.....it is a slippery slope once you are bitten by the pearl bug !! So many different pearls to admire and enjoy. Pearls now are so diverse...there is something for everyone. Enjoy your new beauties :)

IrisSL, what a lovely classic look—you wear them so well. Congrats to you on your new job. The pearls are a wonderful way to celebrate a happy milestone!

Also everyone is right about that slippery slope, haha! It’s a very fun and lovely slope with shiny pretty objects and good company here on PG.

Welcome IrisSL! You’ve made a wise and lovely choice for your first lifestyle and professional pearls ... a lifetime strand. Congratulations and welcome to the sliding board on the slope :)

Everyone looks great! My posting has been limited what with shopping for a new laptop, and seeing W through 2 cataract surgeries. Yes, for those who know him, he’s fine :) In fact results so perfect he has better vision already than he’s had since grade school, although may still want mild reading glasses in a few weeks. Unexpected benefits of getting old ��. His “nurse” ... well, very grateful for fun, kind and entertaining pearl friends ❣️

Something new- a strand of golden SS! They have been off and on my list. I hadn’t really convinced myself I needed it, but after finishing my taxes last week.

It was described as having rainbow orient
Golden South Sea strand described as having rainbow orient

Golden South Sea strand described as having rainbow orient

Wearing it with an ombré and mixed golden strand from PP
Golden South Sea strand described as having rainbow orient with an ombré and mixed golden strand from Pearl Paradise

Golden South Sea strand described as having rainbow orient with an ombré and mixed golden strand from Pearl Paradise

Golden South Sea strands

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOO, your new goldens are gorgeous, JEG! They look great with the PP ombre' and mixed ropes.

Ugh, they look fabulous, Jeg!!! I see the rainbow colors in the closeup! You know, you could have written your name with the pearls! :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Am glad I made the right choice for the first strand :)

Those are some amazing pearls jeg! Such orient <3

Thanks so much, BWeaves, Pearl Dreams, amti, and IrisSL!

amti, you crack me up!:D I’ll have to try the pearl writing...

Welcome, IrisSL! Enjoy wearing your new strand. It’s a classic!:eek:

That’s all for the new... back to the old... Tahitians from last week, and ready to break out of winter. We actually had some sunny days.:cool:

Ombré Tahitians from PP and Seaglass Tahitian from Kojima.
Ombré Tahitians from PP and Seaglass Tahitian from Kojima

Ombré Tahitians pearl paradise Seaglass Tahitian Kojima

Silvery green Tahitian strand from PP, and a Tahitian wahine pendant from Mark Kane Designs, Hawaii.
Silvery green Tahitian strand from PP, and a Tahitian wahine pendant from Mark Kane Designs

Silvery green Tahitian strand Pearl Paradise, and a Tahitian wahine pendant Mark Kane Designs, Hawaii.

I'm still in love with that Sea Glass Tahitian strand from Kojima. I love the ombre' rope.

Beautiful new golden SS strand Jeg. Such a rich color that looks perfect on you. The Tahitian strands are stunning as well.

Back