• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

AzFlyGirl

That is a elegant strand, Gemandpearlover !
The strands colors are perfect for your skin tone and it also lovely with your blouse.

86Corvettegirl

Haven't posted in a while. Been very busy. This pic may post upside down or sideways since I didn't take the pic horizontally. Anyway, today is a dreary day with rain moving in so I wore my green Tahitians with HB abalone tusk earrings.

Attachments

• 20200204_155854.jpg
    20200204_155854.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0

amti

I love blue and white akoya combos. They seem to go with everything! And your bordeaux is definitely beautiful, Incik!

Corvettegirl, the strand matches perfectly with your shirt! What a lovely color!

AzFlyGirl

Incik Boncuk, your Beautiful Bordeaux T necklace is beautiful. It looks fantastic with your skin tone. Love all the overtones in that strand !

Charlotta

Gemandpearllover, your akoyas are beautiful.
Incik Boncuk, that bordeaux strand is so pretty I would have a hard time taking it of. Maybe for examining it more closely.
86Corvettegirl, it's always a pleasure to see your green tahitian strand.

IrisSL

Hi everyone, am new here and wow so many beautiful pearls on this forum!

So this isn't much... I just started a new job with better pay and more regular hours, so what better way to celebrate than getting my first set of pearls! Decided on the 6.5-7mm gem grade freshwater set from POJ, really impressed by the quality. Only problem is that I seem to be getting the PSS itch and have been eyeing a 7.5-8mm Freshadama 16 inch choker for my birthday 😅

Apologies for the poor pictures/lighting in advance! Am being an absolute millenial fail and can't seem to flip them the right way up!

Office.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

BWeaves

Welcome IrisSL. Ah, you've been initiated into the wonky photo orientation club. Happens to all of us.

You're pearls are lovely and look great on you. I can't help you PSS. I'm afraid that will only get worse, in a good way.

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Welcome Iris! Lovely pearls!

I'm using my computer to flip them, but next time see if sizing them smaller before uploading makes a difference (not sure it will, but try.)

IrisSL1.jpg

IrsiSL2.jpg

Charlotta

IrisSL, congratulations to your first pearl set. The pearls looks great on you. Pearls are indeed a slippery slope, but a fun one. About the orientation of the photos, maybe it depends on what kind of phone or computer you use, but I always have to crop my photos just a little bit to get them right side up. It have worked with my last two phones and with my tablet.

Incik Boncuk

That is a very beautiful strand, IrisSL! There's nothing like a classic strand of white pearls . . . Always looks good no matter what. :)

amti

Welcome Iris! The strand is beautiful, upside down and right side up! Great choice for a first strand. I think we all started with the classic white strand!

IrisSL

Thanks Pearl Dreams for helping to flip them the right way up! Also will try following the tip you and Charlotta mentioned to try resizing before uploading.

Absolutely in love with the strand - it's subtle enough for regular wear but does add something to work and casual outfits. The matching studs do have a dainty feel but go well with my collection of delicate silver necklaces from my late twenties so I consider that a win :)

Happy Huku

Always enjoy admiring your beautiful pearls everyone.
Don't always sign in to be able to comment.
Thank you for sharing... and keep those photos coming!

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, Amti & Charlotta.
Beautiful blue & whites, Gemandpearlover.
Lovely Bordeaux, Inck Boncuk.
Welcome, IrisSL. Congrats on the new job & 1st pearls. They look lovely on you.

AzFlyGirl

86Corvettegirl, that green T strand is beautiful! It looks to be a silverish green, or pistachio strand. Just lovely !!

Welcome IrisSL. Your new strand is beautiful, and looks fabulous on you. I agree with the other 'pearl-girls' on this forum.....it is a slippery slope once you are bitten by the pearl bug !! So many different pearls to admire and enjoy. Pearls now are so diverse...there is something for everyone. Enjoy your new beauties :)

multichrome

IrisSL, what a lovely classic look—you wear them so well. Congrats to you on your new job. The pearls are a wonderful way to celebrate a happy milestone!

Also everyone is right about that slippery slope, haha! It’s a very fun and lovely slope with shiny pretty objects and good company here on PG.

CathyKeshi

Welcome IrisSL! You’ve made a wise and lovely choice for your first lifestyle and professional pearls ... a lifetime strand. Congratulations and welcome to the sliding board on the slope :)

Everyone looks great! My posting has been limited what with shopping for a new laptop, and seeing W through 2 cataract surgeries. Yes, for those who know him, he’s fine :) In fact results so perfect he has better vision already than he’s had since grade school, although may still want mild reading glasses in a few weeks. Unexpected benefits of getting old ��. His “nurse” ... well, very grateful for fun, kind and entertaining pearl friends ❣️