Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jumping onto this page without scrolling back bc I don't have enough time. :( And I have to resist the temptation. lol

Gemandpearllover, I didn't even notice your arms. Only saw the huge, pretty pearls! And since you mentioned it, I went back to look. :D Naw, not manly but FIT! I've got flabby arms here and will trade you any day!

Lovely lavenders, Gemandpearlover! I like the lengths.

I wore these two Fiji strands two days in a row. The Fiji pearls are from Cees.
062B142E-7D1F-4837-B446-AA91D70A688D.jpg

BD3F81CB-CABC-49A5-8506-361AA8740BB2.jpg

08383AC8-6439-4A66-A960-BD5E3F3B7861.jpg

6A2AFCFC-345A-4960-908E-0B7A8D37098A.jpeg

I really like the color on those fidjis Jeg, it looks like they could be worn with everything.

Love the lavenders. Love the Fijis. Love the clothing. Didn't notice the arms. My arms always look huge in selfies because they are closer to the lens.

Jeg those Fijis are amazing. So beautiful and versatile. I love the earth toned colors and stunning luster. And thanks ladies for making me feel better about my arms. :)

Today I am wearing a 13mm all nacre, FW Klonk strand. The color is kind of a light peachy, pink, lavender.

IMG_3979.jpg

Beautiful strands ladies ! Wow, so pretty.

Jeg, your Fiji strands are exquisite ! Love the colors, and they look so well when nested together. And love the clothes ! Always a treat to see your fabulous attire :D

Gemandpearlover the lavender strands are splendid in their color of lavender. They look lovely with your skin tone. And I am a sucker for white pearls worn with black clothing !! Love the FW Klonk strand. It is lustrous and looks fantastic with the black shirt.

That’s a fun strand of klonks, Gemandpearlover!!

Thanks so much, Charlotta, BWeaves, JerseyPearl, Gemandpearlover, AzFlyGirl, and Katbran!
I’m slowing down now because you’ve just about seen it all!;)

Last edited:
Jeg,

I concur with Cathy ! I never tire of seeing your beautiful Gems from the Sea. (and your attire...fabulous) :rolleyes:

A little earlier this month I decided to purchase a Multicolor T strand from Cees. I had already purchased a darker color multi T in jewel tones, and decided to purchase the lighter color sister strand. I wanted it to be similar in color, but different and lighter. Something that would look good nested with my darker T strand. Well Cees did it again ! A lovely strand that has me elated as it looks great on its own or with its sister nested.

This strand has different lighter blues. From silver, to aqua, to a light to med color blue. It is lovely and has such wonderful luster. Could not be happier.

I tried hard to get the right lighting for the photos, however I just cannot seem to get the best photos from within my home. (so far nothing beats the airport parking lot ! lol) I think you will get the jest of the strand with its coloring and luster.
Cees Multi T2 3.jpg
Cees Multi T2 1.jpg
Cees Multi T2 2.jpg

Whilst I was taking a few photos, I decided to post the T strand I was wearing today. I purchased it from PP last year, and it is very pretty.
It is a baroque very dark green body color T, that has lots of cherry overtones. It has great luster, though it was hard to capture the true colors and luster, inside my home when taking the photos. Much prettier than in the photos !!
PP Cherry Blossom 1.jpg
PP Cherry Blossom 2.jpg
PP Cherry Blossom 3.jpg

Attachments

• PP Cherry Blossom T 2.jpg
    PP Cherry Blossom T 2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 29
Thank you, Katbran. I am smitten with both of my Cees T strands :)

Last edited:
AzFlyGirl- Beautiful strand. I love the shapes of the pearls and of course the beautiful colors and luster.

Hello! This is my first post in this thread. I love looking at all the beautiful jewelry posted here, so I decided to snap some pics of my necklace on our way out to the symphony last night. The lighting at that point wasn't the best - indoor light in evening. So I'm also posting a couple pics I had taken earlier in the day, as well as the vendor photo.

I bought this strand early in January from PP. It's my birthday present; birthday isn't until the end of this month but I wanted to jump on this one as it was OOAK. It was my first foray into Tahitians, closely followed a few weeks later with two strands purchased in the Tahitian Temptation sale! I've been on a Tahitian bender. ;)

This strand was described as 8.2 - 11.7 AAA near round multicolor Tahitian necklace 18". When I received it, I was very surprised that to my eye, the pearls looked round. The actual color variation is more subdued than the glamour shot, but I love the strand. In most lights (so far in Midwestern winter) it looks silvery. But in just the right light, you can see some beautiful variation pop up.

p3.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

tahitian.jpg

Back