Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Winter is definitely on the way. I hauled out my big goldens to help keep me warm. Golden SS pearls from Pearl Paradise. The golden keshi were selected at the 2018 PP Ruckus and were set into stud earrings by my local jeweler.

20191105_163935.jpg

20191105_164227.jpg

20191105_163826.jpg

Red, we may have to rename you Goldie! Simply luscious and a welcome bit of sunshine this time of year for sure! Love the multi gem rope with coral ~ the olive tops are perfect compliments, too.

Clearly Kanaloa continues to dazzle, so elegant and in a class of its own!

Happy Huku, earring perfection right there!

Jeg, love these new combos, pearls and scarfery, what chicness will you come up with next??!!

Gemandpearlover, what a delight Miss Cora is to see; I'm sure she brings joy to your family! Those lustrous sculptural shapes in your glowing fireball necklace definitely add a wow factor!

Thank you so much, Charlotta, Andrew, Katbran, Pattye! I hope everyone doesn't get tired of seeing him....I just love wearing him so much. He definitely has a presence & makes a statement. He's so unique that he does look like he belongs on the Red Carpet!

Red, your Kojima vintage medley necklace looks wonderful on you! So perfect for Fall! So are your beautiful GSS! I love how they look against your skin.

Gemandpearlover, Miss Cora is a beauty & she can rock the pearls! I'm so glad she has brought happiness to your home! Love how organic your fireball & baroque Tahitians look. They're perfect for jeans & tshirt! You look awesome!

Thank you Pearl Dreams, Charlotta, Red, Bweaves, CathyKeshi, Katbran, Pattye, Alyend and 86Corvette Girl. :)

Red- Those big golden SS pearls are so beautiful. I love the button shapes which are my favorite in SS and Tahitian pearls.

Your goldens are beautiful Red, the shape of the keshis is so pleasing to the eye. It's like they can have any shape they want.

Here we go
C2A498BC-CFA0-4992-AAC0-FAB1D3E62314.jpeg
hmmm, usually the pics post larger. I wonder what I did wrong.

Congratulations GemandPearlover, on your new fur-baby. She is a lovely lass. She wears her pearls oh so well ! Also your fireball and T necklace is so pretty. The luster is fabulous.

Red I love you Kojima Vintage necklace. It looked so delightful against your olive sweater. Oh so pretty. And that gorgeous GSS strand is splendid ! It will warm up any MN winter's day.

Jeg, I love your fashion sense and your combinations with your beautiful pearl collections. The ropes are beautiful. The GSS and ombre strands look gorgeous with your sweater and skirt. And your metallic Kojima pink rope, well it is splendid!!

Recently Cees posted a beautiful WSS and T necklace that was stunning. I became mesmerized by its beauty and the apple of my eye. I am now thrilled to call it mine. Pictures do not do it justice to its beauty in person. It glows and the WSS have a beautiful silver overtone. And those Ts, well they are captivating with their overtones and amazing lustre. I am so enchanted with my new necklace. :eek:Cees WSS and T strand 2.jpg

Attachments

• Cees WSS and T strand worn.jpg
    Cees WSS and T strand worn.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Though I have not gotten a good picture of me wearing it, thought I would post a favorite 'go to' strand.

This summer when at Kojima's Pearls by the Bay, I was looking for a fun silver colored T necklace. Though at the time the strand I liked was purchased by someone else, I did not give up. Thanks to Sarah and Booz, they found a special strand for me shortly after my return home. It is a large baroque Silver T strand, that has blue overtones to it. It is such a cool strand. Sadly my pictures do not show just how lovely it is, with its beautiful blue overtones and the amazing lustre. I wanted to share my 'go to' fun strand I love to wear.Kojima Silver Blue Baroque Ts 2.jpg

Attachments

• Kojima Silver Blue Baroque Ts.jpg
    Kojima Silver Blue Baroque Ts.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
AZFlyGirl you new Tahitian and SS strand is beautiful. I can see why you needed to make it yours. The luster is mesmerizing.

Today I am wearing a humble silver baroque Akoya strand with tear drop metallic FW strand from Wen on Etsy. I strung these with tiny Hematite beads. The Akoyas are about 8.5mm. I came home from work the other day and found that I had $15 dollars in Ebay bucks that were going to expire in an hour. I started looking at candles and then put "baroque pearl, used" in the Ebay search and these Akoyas came up. The clasp is 10k gold so for $35 dollars I thought what the heck. I was pleased when they arrived.

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

Thanks LisaC. :) When I post pics they look fine on my computer but sometimes they are sideways when I view them from my phone.

GemandPearlover the necklace looks very nice. Love the colors and it layers so well with your other strand. Such a versatile new necklace.

AzFlyGirl- Love your new strands. I've been admiring those amazing green Tahitians and SS strands that Cees has been showing. How nice that you sprung for one. And, I remember you hunting for a special Tahitian strand this summer at Pearls By the Bay. Thanks for coming back to show us your new silver T necklace. It is very special.

Gemandpearlover - Great strands. Love your Ebay bucks purchase.

I’m loving all the baroque silver Tahitian strands that have suddenly appeared this season. The lustre on yours is fabulous, Azflygirl, and gemandpearlover, your strands look great together.

AzFlyGirl, your WSS and T necklace from Cees is gorgeous, and I love the grey Ts. I think grey must be THE color right now.

Gemandpearlover, great bargain on those pre-loved akoyas. The two strand go so well together and I’m sure you’ll wear them often.

AzFlyGirl, your silver tahitian strand is gorgeous. How big are the pearls? They look quite large.
Gemandpearlover, great ebay find. I used to buy vintage akoyas on ebay but and sometimes making really nice deals, but it was years ago. The metallic drops from Wen looks great and combine so well with the silvery akoyas. They look great on you.

Back