Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, Bcm21mk. My friend, David Norman, was very instrumental in getting this strand. They really are beautiful.

Thank you 86C, Katbran, CricketBug and BWeaves!

Katbran, they are $5- $10 per bouquet! The dahlias are just starting to appear and soon the peonies will be gone.

86C, you look absolutely lovely for your birthday dinner! Happy Birthday, and I hope you were spoiled all day long! I found the top on a trip across the Cascades last year. There’s a little Bavarian town called Leavenworth, where we make a pit stop, eat Bratwurst, and poke around some cute little shops. There are cute clothing stores. Some are more for the younger set, but that doesn’t stop me.:rolleyes: I don't have a brand for you because it doesn’t have a tag, I might have cut it off, but it wasn’t very expensive and has some great detail. Even the back has a high yoke and buttons.

Last edited:
Love the pendant, jeg! I saw it on IG and hoped someone here (who would take photos to show us, LOL!) was the happy owner! :cool:

ETA: The pendant looks fab with the Kojima strands.

Thanks, Jeg. I had a wonderful birthday & also got a WSS bracelet (8-10mm) & a large WSS pendant with an enhancer bail of diamonds & rose gold. I haven't worn them yet; probably this weekend.

Your pearl choices are just wonderfully fresh for summer. I love the pendant with the nubs & that it's a chameleon! Such great looks!!

Jeg, your Fiji's catch my eye every time, gosh, they just go with almost everything! Your new earrings have a super amount of gold presence; they show up so well against your dark hair. The new Kojima pendant is A-mazing!! Who would want to resist the flowers!!

86CG, belated Happy Birthday, sounds like it was celebrated in proper style! You look fab in the pastel strand, I love the size of those beauties, too! And you still have more goodies to show us, wow!!

Thank you, Pattye! Yes, I love the new strand & I really love the WSS pendant! It's a really nice drop size at 15mm. I think it will look good on my 9.5-10mm white Akoya strand from PP. My birthday was especially fun!

Thank you, Katbran. We had a great time with lots of good food & adult beverages!

Yes, I would like to get a longer pastel strand in the future or more pearls to add to this one to lengthen it. Hubby didn't realize how much length is eaten up by the pearl size when he got this one for me. He just heard me say I wanted a pastel strand of multi Tahitians. I do love it, the luster is really sharp & I do love the size.

Happy birthday cdtracing! Your pearls are lovely on you!

Thank You, all credit to Kat Bran I am prodigiously proud of her patience in dealing with me and her tenacity in finding the perfect pearl.

Thank you
BPDDC ! Very sweet of you to post and you are a very easy customer !! No patience required !! xx

jeg - I love the keshi chains... they look wonderful all together ! You have such style !

86C, those huge pastels are beautiful and look wonderful on you - happy birthday!

Thank you, CricketBug, 86C, Pattye, Charlotta, and Katbran!

Looking forward to seeing your birthday treats, 86C!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

JEG: Ooo, I love that new pendant. I love an interesting bail, and those bumpy bails definitely caught my eye on the Kojima website.

Ladies, you've left me nearly speachless tonight! 86, those HAPPY BIRTHDAY pastel Tahitians ... WOW ... if the length feels a bit snug, just add a few pearls to the back, or a bit of extender chain, as the front is perfect :) Jeg ... FLOWERS :) Love that blue, white, cream, yellow golden look ... and now I know more about that adorable bail ... I was shouting out loud on Instagram the other day LOL. Now I know what to do with my GSS teardrop pearl. Thanks all for sharing such beauty and joy :)

Ladies, you've left me nearly speachless tonight! 86, those HAPPY BIRTHDAY pastel Tahitians ... WOW ... if the length feels a bit snug, just add a few pearls to the back, or a bit of extender chain, as the front is perfect :) Jeg ... FLOWERS :) Love that blue, white, cream, yellow golden look ... and now I know more about that adorable bail ... I was shouting out loud on Instagram the other day LOL. Now I know what to do with my GSS teardrop pearl. Thanks all for sharing such beauty and joy :)

I love that bail too ! And your gorgeous GSS drop will look wonderful with that ... it's so interesting looking !!

Thank you, BWeaves, CathyKeshi and Katbran! It’s a fun new bail. Keeps it casual and playful.

Happy 4th, everyone! Wearing my Kojima bubble necklace and ready to blend in with the tablecloth...
Wearing my Kojima bubble necklace

Thank you BW & CathyK. Cathy, the necklace does not feel tight, in fact it is comfortable. I'm just use to wearing 18" or longer. I thought I would lengthen it but the more I think about it, I'll leave it as is....at least for now. I would like to have one between 20 & 24". Maybe in the future. We'll see.

Jeg, I love the Kojima Waterfall with your checked dress! Wonderful choice! You look so fresh & ready to celebrate!!

Back