Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Stunning, Red. The pipis are beautiful and your Tahitian pendant is stunning. Clothes and colors are so pleasing to the eye.

Jeg, your collection and style are amazing. Never got to tell you the tea party was amazing.

Thank you CricketBug, Charlotta, BWeaves, Happy Huku, 86C, and 2thdktr!

I rearranged my Fiji bracelet. I had to wait because I was out of a few supplies, but Pattye is so speedy about shipping when you order from her that I didn’t have to wait very long! This was the bracelet I worked on during my visit to the PP vault last month. I removed one of the biggest pearls and rearranged a few pearls to rebalance the colors. Now it fits just right!

The fiji pearl bracelet I put together at Pearl Paradise

Wearing a long strand of Fiji pearls doubled. The pearls are from Cees, and I randomly arranged them into a long strand. I have a Kamoka pendant on underneath.
long strand of Fiji pearls doubled

long strand of Fiji pearls doubled - pearls are from Cees

Kamoka pendant

I love this combo, jeg! (Still need a "heart" emoticon!) The doubled strand with the pendant is so beautiful.

Ha, jeg, that was my choice for Fiji bracelet pearl removal. It is most solo pendant worthy. Love your pearls and your styling.

I'm happy to share photos of the pipis. The colors are so amazing.

We just got another 9 inches of snow today, and have shattered the record for most snowfall in February. It's still coming down.

We just got another 9 inches of snow today, and have shattered the record for most snowfall in February. It's still coming down.

I can't imagine. It was 85F here today. Hottest February on record.

JEG: Your Fiji's are stunning.

Yesterday I wore my Kasumi pendant from Kojima with my new B&W Tahitian studs from Kamoka. Well, these are more Green and Lavender.

Soft Lavender side:

Kasumi pendant from Kojima with my new B&W Tahitian studs from Kamoka

Shiny intense peacock green side:

Kasumi pendant from Kojima with my new B&W Tahitian studs from Kamoka

Today I wore my littleh pendant on the littleh emerald tin-cup. Metallic drops on my Mom's diamond hoops. I still can't believe that I own this pendant.

littleh pendant on the littleh emerald tincup.jpg

Last edited:
Jeg, your bracelet is perfect! And you pearls frem Cees is spectacular!! Cees has wonderful peats. I'm planning on getting another strand of Fiji & another strand of T's. I love his pearls!!!!

I know I shouldn't complain about the weather here, but if it's this hot during the coldest month, then summer is going to be insanely hot.

Met hubby for dinner & wore my multi color Tahitians from Cees paired with a Tahitian strand I've had for over 15 yrs & my Tahitian drop earrings.

multi color Tahitians from Cees paired with a Tahitian strand I've had for over 15 yrs & my Tahitian drop earrings

Thank you, BW & Bcm21mk. The pic doesn't really show the colors very will. We're having rain day after day so lighting is not good. The interior lighting tends to give everything a yellow cast. But I love both these strands together.

My golden jelly beans
Purchase from January of this year. I refer to them as my golden jelly beans, lol. I love the color and shapes. Maybe one day I can get rounds, but Iʻm happy.

Last edited:
Hello ladies,

I've been enjoying all your pearls and stories! I am curious as to how and where to find out about upcoming ruckus or to a PP vault showing. How do you get invited to one? Thank you.

Back