Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

JEG, that Burmese SS strand is phenomenal! Enjoy Paris!

Red, love that ring! Pistachio macarons are my favorite. I haven't been to Paris since 2008.

Red, I love your erotochromin SoC mabe ring. It is fabulous.
Jeg, such a lovely combo. But I'm partial to the pistachio ones.

Love your ring, red! Cheers!

jeg, those SS Myanmar/Burmese pearls are absolutely stunning!

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate all your kind comments.

Baby Nurse, I’ll try to take more photos later today. Cathy, I asked her about these pearls and she said she was able to get a small lot, from a small family farm, and chose the “cream” for this strand. I think the pearls are so beautiful and I feel so fortunate to have this strand.

Red, that ring is so sexy (and therefore is well-named!)

Keg, you have the best collection! Major pieces like the GSSP, but also really fun, whimsical pieces. I really love the simply adorned necklace with the drop/flutter pearls, that’s so cool.

Current fave - lotus pendant with white freshwater keshi pearls I forgot I had in my stash. I should string up the rest of them, they’re cool.

lotus pendant with white freshwater keshi pearls

Thanks so much, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and pattye! The design is inspired by a henna artist I really love (@henna_amelia on instagram), I reached out a while back and asked her if she minded if I used it. She was lovely about it.

Gorgeous, battah!

Another ring photo from today's excursions. Warmer and a bit of sun, as you can see.

sea of cortez mabe ring in paris

Thank you. Future photos depend on where I end up, the lighting, and how many people are around.

Battah- I love your flower creations! You have my collecting habits down. I have always been that way about anything I collect- going with what I like, so it’s all about personal taste and I have a wide range.

Red- tres bonne! What a fun time...

Here are a few more pictures I took this afternoon-

Outside
strand shot outside

Indoors (no light)
pearls shot indoors with no direct light

Red, that's such a wonderful photo ... the way you captured the sharp color and focus of your ring, against the soft focus of Paris is just magical!

Jeg, that strand is so lovely; the pistachio toned pearls are incredible :)

Back