Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Glad your back safe and sound, jeg! Love that you knotted your new pearls before unpacking! Priorities!!

Beautiful Tahitians jeg-glad you are safe ! And how funny you knotted pearls before you dealt with your luggage! I hate unpacking so I'd probably look for a good excuse not to do it...and those gorgeous Tahitians would be a perfect excuse !!

I have some friends heading to Hawaii..which store do you suggest if they want to buy some Tahitians?

I missed a few posts... That Kamoka ring is absolutely stunning. I hadn't really thought about the fact that it couldn't be sized..that does make it a bit tricky.

pareltje- beautiful photo of the sunset..what a glorious sky !

Sanippy - I know I commented on these somewhere but the Keshi are gorgeous !!!

Last edited:
Lovely job Jeg, and beautiful Tahitians. I especially love that bright, coppery peacock pearl.

I second Sanippy.
Knotting pearls is indeed important, jeg, I agree with you. Often I left other chores to string pearls, LOL. I also found stringing relaxing and a great substitute for meditation.

Jeg, could I ask what size range your WSS pearl strand is? So lovely ...

Thanks everyone! LOL, I am half unpacked now...

Katbran, if you want to pm me about what island your friends will be on and when the are going, I can try to give some suggestions. They will see pearls everywhere, but most of my purchases are from shows and special events rather than stores. (better prices)

Cathy, the SS strand is 10-12.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are photos of the whole strand. The baroque shapes make the strand look bigger overall.

baroque south sea strand

baroque white south sea

The strand looks bigger because the pearls are bigger than round pearls in a 10-12.5mm strand would be. That's one reason I love strands composed of drop/baroque pearls.

Hi Everyone! Wow I caught that nasty flu over the holidays - had a double onset of flu AND strep throat! Was miserably burning a fever through NYE and didn't get to party at all. Finally back to normal and catching up on PG.

When Jeremy and Hisano were in NYC in the fall, I asked her to make a little h ring for me. And the PP buying team also pick up a metallic color shift drop pearl for me from HK. The package arrived this weekend and I'm in LUV!!! More pics to come.

little h pearl geode ring and metallic color shift drop from pearl paradise3 pearl pink sapphire ring from little hmetallic drop pearl from pearl paradise

That is an incredible ring, Purranha!

Sorry to read about you having the flu. :( I just sent my D back to college and am a bit worried that she'll get the flu due to being run down, despite having had the vaccine. I told her not to pull any all nighters this term. Even if her grades slip, at this point there is zero chance of losing her full tuition merit scholarship, especially with a GPA of 3.969. I'm not sure she'll take the advice. *sigh*
I missed all my midterms spring of my soph year. I was getting very little sleep, and caught the flu. I spent the week in the college infirmary. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the size range, Jeg ... that's really a lovely strand!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you were so ill, Purranha! But delighted to hear you are feeling well again, and what a "get well" package that was! The pendant is such a pretty color and the RING ... WOW! Congratulations and stay well :)

Gorgeous ring Purr! Hisano has a fantastic eye and design.

Purr- glad you are back and feeling better! I LOVE your new ring and pendant!!!

That drop pearl makes my knees weak. I'm a sucker for drops. The ring is gorgeous, of course it is.

Thank you ladies!!! Haha yah haven't been this sick in years. My bestie lugged me to urgent care ON new year day in super frigid winter weather, and various girlfriends dropped off food and supplies for me through the week. I felt very well loved and well supplied.

For the ring, I really wanted more wiggly pearls than the rounder varieties, and Hisano was sssooo patient working with me picking through the pearls, the colors of the gemstones, etc!

The drop pearl actually came from my wishlish item of a pearl like Hisano's famous purloined pearl, which has gone through a number of buying trips already. They haven't found a round/oval version but dug up this perfect drop for me this past fall.

I'm absolutely in love with both beauties... :eek:

Back