• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Purranha

Thank you ladies!!! Haha yah haven't been this sick in years. My bestie lugged me to urgent care ON new year day in super frigid winter weather, and various girlfriends dropped off food and supplies for me through the week. I felt very well loved and well supplied.

For the ring, I really wanted more wiggly pearls than the rounder varieties, and Hisano was sssooo patient working with me picking through the pearls, the colors of the gemstones, etc!

The drop pearl actually came from my wishlish item of a pearl like Hisano's famous purloined pearl, which has gone through a number of buying trips already. They haven't found a round/oval version but dug up this perfect drop for me this past fall.

I'm absolutely in love with both beauties... :eek:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Most of you have probably already seen this on the news, but here is my phone from Saturday’s excitement in Hawaii. I was on my morning walk and fortunately pretty oblivious until I got back to the resort since I didn’t hear my phone.

B267C801-AA34-4AA7-9D22-471992CB2F24.jpg

I have been wirewrapping different lengths of keshi chains for layering and dangling pendants. Today’s pendant is a big SS keshi from Ehret Designs.

8C730312-368B-4D1F-83BA-86F457BB21A5.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Pattye, I used your gray Beader’s Secret on the new Tahitian strand. I must get around to ordering more from you!

SunSeeker

Purr, glad to hear your back and getting better! I have also had the flu on and off for over a month and just now getting back to catching up on PG. Your new ring is stunning. And that pendant is perfection and beautifully set!! Congrats!

SunSeeker

jeg, your wire wrapped necklace looks fabulous on you! I love its delicate design with all the random beauty of the keshis.

Katbran

Wow I didn't think I was so far behind !!

jeg- I can't imagine how scary that must have been.. and to take so long to get an all clear text. Geeeeez If nothing else all the states will be having a think about what to tell people to do in the event something like this does occur.

Happier comments - your WSS necklace is gorgeous and those Keshi necklaces are just fabulous !! Great job !!

Purr - so sorry you were so ill...and you missed NYE!! You'll have to pick a night and go celebrate ! That ring is gorgeous and the drop is amazing !!!

PD - hopefully with a flu shot , even if she gets it perhaps it won't be so bad. Tell her to keep those hands washed or carry some gel wash in her bag. All those stairway hand rails and door handles are germ heaven.

CathyKeshi

Jeg, I imagine you might have some idea just how much I LOVE that lovely display of keshi pearls ... masterfully done!

Pareltje

Jeg, I love your layered keshi necklaces. I hope you don't mind if I copy them someday.

Sanippy

Purr, I love your new ring! Hope you're feeling better.

Jeg, your keshi tin cup is amazing!

battah

Purr, I'm so sorry you were so sick. The flu is really scary this year! We had a scare yesterday thinking my daughter had it, but thankfully she doesn't. The vaccine isn't helping much this year. Love love the pearls, the drop is fabulous with that bail! And you know I love the ring <3

jeg your wrapped keshi chains are gorgeous! Love those layers.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much everyone! They are nice and light and fun to make, but I need to stop or I’ll have 20 strands going around my neck...

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Ahahaha- you are too funny, Cathy! Do you think two dozen would be pushing it?!