Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Lugana, your whole outfit is gorgeous. I love the triple solitaire. Very summery!

Happy Independence Day!

Mom's ruby and diamond heart earrings with a heart shaped diamond necklace she gave me 40 years ago. I seem to remember Talia Shire wearing a necklace just like it in Rocky II.

When we lived in England in the 1960's, my grandmother sent my Mom this American Flag pin. It's costume jewelry, but it's always remained very sparkly and has never tarnished. I remember Mom wearing it on a red, white and blue suit when we flew back to the USA.

IMG_3015.jpg

I screwed up my fan today. I meant to bring my fan that looks like denim jeans being unzipped, to go with my denim dress. However when I took my fan out of my purse, it was the Union Jack. DOH. I forgot to swap it out.

Because I'm a big cheeseball, I made you all a card. Happy Fourth!

IMG_1103.jpg

That's so lovely, battah!

Very nice patriotic outfit today, BWeaves!

Lugana, were you the one that purchased the pink lot? Those are some very pretty pearls!

Thank you battah for the lovely card, Happy Fourth! Hope everyone stays safe.

OOOh very nice. I really did not get dressed. Threw on a long red tank tee dress to lounge. Hmmmm well maybe I could put something one & go to the corner store to get bread...What good is having the pretty baubles if they never see the outside of the jewelry box...

I hope everyone enjoyed the 4th festivities!

Today's necklace - I need to find snazzier pearls for these things.

Snapseed.jpg

Beautiful pieces Laguna, BWeaves and Battah!

I haven't worn pearls all week. I've been doing HIIT (high intensive interval training) and boxing every day at my work gym and it's just been too annoying to deal with taking them off, storing them appropately etc to wear.

At the lake listening to the loon calls and wearing this new little bauble. Mexican boulder opal from T Lee with Kasumi pearl from Sarah at Kojima, design and execution with citrines and pink sapphires in 14 kt yellow gold by Soren at T Lee in Minneapolis. The bracelet is Kamoka Tahitian pearls and was purchased from pkinnew.

20170706_151717.jpg20170706_151849.jpg20170706_151819.jpg

Last edited:
Back