• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

Looks great Lady_Disdain! At your convenience, could we ask for a closeup of the forged clasp ... one of yours?

BWeaves

Red, those are gorgeous!

Beatriz, I'm impressed. I'm done in after doing a 36 inch rope. I invariably accidentally break the thread when I'm almost done. I'm now in orbit clasp mode. They link together so well that I can make a rope of any length from shorter necklaces.

battah

Red, what a delicious combo you have! Love it.

Beatriz, beautiful work on the rope. It's lovely.

battah

Today's offering, after taking Jersey's excellent advice and putting this pendant on a spinel strand. I'm playing with adding tiny seed pearls to these pieces, what do you think?

Snapseed.jpg

CathyKeshi

Love that pendant, Battah. The tiny spinel, the seed pearls ... YES!

battah

Thank you, JP and Cathy! I just ordered a bunch more of the seed pearls, the ideas are flowing... I had a bit of artist's block for a while but I think it's finally passing.

Cicadalady

Pale, iridescent fireballs today. They whisper "summertime" to me :). (Even though I'm stuck in the office.)
IMG_2021.jpg
IMG_2016.jpg

Lugana

Cicadalady, I love your jacket!!

I was wearing my baroque akoyas today. Never thought this strand would be of so much wear when buying it))

Baroque white akoyas.JPG

Akoya baroque outfit.JPG

Cicadalady

Laguna - That's a great length on you. That may be one reason you find so many uses for it. (Besides the fact that it's gloriously gorgeous!)

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Lugana, I love that first neck shot with the baroque akoyas! You caught their glow so well.

amti

Cicadalady, those pearls remind me of yummy ice cream scoops melting! They look so fluid!

Laguna, Beautiful pearls! They really look very classy.

Camelotshadow

They dont appear too baroque...They are lovely! Don;t even look like akoyas...I guess I must be tired. Had chemo yesterday...