Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Ckrickett, love the pendant! I love crescent moons, and the black metal gives it a cool edginess.

Newberry, I'm swooning over here. That rope...

Love that redo necklace, Newberry. Fingers crossed I get to admire it in person in a couple of weeks. :)

Thank you Lady's :)

Red I can't wait to see you too! It seems like more than a year has past and we have lots of catching up to do. Between you, me and Kay we can truly be the golden girls. I'll bring lots of pearls to the ruckus if you will ;) I'm going to see Jeremy and Hisano tomorrow. I'm working on different projects with both of them. I already know I'm in trouble because my horoscope says "It's as if you have lost the ability to tell the difference between enough and too much" Oh boy ;)

LOL Newberry ... That could well apply to many of us ... have fun tomorrow!

Playing around with pearl and leather choker ideas. I had some stuff leftover and laying around and I made this little guy.

pearl and leather choker

Thank you Lady's :)

Red I can't wait to see you too! It seems like more than a year has past and we have lots of catching up to do. Between you, me and Kay we can truly be the golden girls. I'll bring lots of pearls to the ruckus if you will ;) I'm going to see Jeremy and Hisano tomorrow. I'm working on different projects with both of them. I already know I'm in trouble because my horoscope says "It's as if you have lost the ability to tell the difference between enough and too much" Oh boy ;)

Yes, we will be the golden girls. I think I probably do have enough GSS pearls at this point.

So, this is what I was wearing last Friday after Newberry and I left Pearl Paradise:

what I was wearing last Friday after Newberry and I left Pearl Paradise
what I was wearing last Friday after Newberry and I left Pearl Paradise

When I saw these golden drops on the blog post last week, my heart went pitter-pat, so I contacted Jeremy right away. I assumed they were already spoken for, but I got lucky because the person who originally requested the drops backed out.

Golden South Sea drop pearls from Pearl Paradise

We were already planning a trip for Friday, so I got to see the drops in person. They are 22k, so just a shade lighter than my 24k strand, but I couldn't resist the luster and the perfect drop shapes. Fortunately, they had just the YG pave hoop setting I wanted in stock (I have the same setting in WG). I am one happy camper!

Back