Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

lmgarden, did you make that gemstone necklace? It's just lovely!! And that pearl, WOW...That necklace would perfectly match my two pieces with Tahitians...just sayin'
Shorter strand in first photo is my Kamoka flash tin cup...still my all time FAVORITE necklace.

Kamoka flash tin cup
IMG_3372.jpg

Thank you for the kind words, MSC, Hanadama & SunSeeker!

BWeaves, yes the enhancer is from Rio - I bought it some time ago.

JerseyPearl, I wish I could say that I made that gemstone necklace - I hope to learn how very soon! I got the idea of pairing my soufflé with the my gemstone necklace when you first posted your exquisite necklace. I really really LOVE and WANT that necklace!!!

Ug. It's officially too hot to wear pearls in Orlando, FL. I don't want to get sweat and sunscreen all over them, and they are very warm on the neck (which I love when it's cold out). I'll have to live vicariously through your photos until Ruckus, at least.

Sheri, what kind of pearls are the heads on your octo lariat? Thanks :)

Cathy, those are little metallic freshwater drops I picked out in Hong Kong. To give you an idea of the size, those little octos are about 1" long, pearls roughly 7.5mm. Significantly more delicate than the first generation octo babies.

Thanks all for the nice compliments on my octo-lariat! It is really fun to wear, and with the way the kids dangle and dance, makes me glad I detailed the underbellies...

Terrible photo but wearing my Kamoka keshi studs today. They are like little silver clouds, love them!

Kamoka keshi studs
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pearls to the super market

Pearls to the super market

Not an exciting day as I am off to the super market. However, I thought I would make myself feel better by wearing pearls even though the temperature is probably going to be near 100. This is one of my first FW pearls bought at a local gem show a few years ago. I love the golden metallic sheen on them.

Freshwater pearls from gem show
GoldenFW.jpg

Thank you Katbran. I think these flameballs were the Chinese first attempts at cultivating freshies. They have come so much further since then.

Hanadama, those Kamoka Keshia clouds are prescious and exquisite!

Sheri, the octo babies are the size I thought, although heads maybe a bit bigger :) LOVE your lariat!

Hanadama, I Love Your keshi clouds!

Luvglitz, those whoppers really make a stunning statement ! Love that you wear them to the super market.

Hanadama, the keshi clouds are so adorable. Beauty.

Luvglitz... those are statement piece whoppers.

Wearing Lilia's Treasures ripples. They are pale gold in colour. Versatile length. Lema was such a sweetheart to buy from. She even threw in tons of gifts for me. Best bit was our conversations. 1 mother to another mother of 2 young kids.

Lilia's Treasures ripples

Back