Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank u all.
It is a beautiful strand, I love it and feel fortunate to have a chance to own it.
It looks different everytime I wear and I really enjoy the multi colour. I am amazed at how pearls can have so many different colors. I find myself staring at them.
This strand is from Jac The Pearl House. He has a listing in esty for multi colour strand and I narrowed down to two. (Pic of the final 2 strands Jac took picture of )
In the end I went for the 10mm coz I really liked the shape. It's almost near round and on the neck you'll think it's round.
Some pics for all to see vendor photo vs irl (picture taken by the window)

PhotoGrid_1466518376623.jpg

Newly-adopted octo-twins, hanging out.

20160621_100818-600x800.jpg

Thank you for the extra pics, kalmen. Your multicolor Tahitian strand is breathtaking!

Battah, the octo twins are adorable. I love how you're wearing them!

Thank you, baby nurse! It's been fun thinking up ways to wear these little guys.

ckrickett he's perfect!

I decided this three strand should live in my jewelry box instead of in my shop inventory. I'm not so good at this selling thing, I just keep everything...

20160622_132230-480x640.jpg

BWA-HAHAHAHAH! That's why I don't sell my weavings. Beautiful necklace. I'd keep it, too.

BWeaves, right? I only listed this one for a short time, then took it down. I post the glamour shots of it a lot, but when it comes to listing it again, I haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I stock my shop like I shop for gifts - one for you, one for me. There's only one? I'll just keep it...

ckrickett hopefully you're more disciplined than I am ;) I can't get your attachment to open, but the dumpling bottom sounds pinch-worthy lol.

FullSizeRender-170.jpg

maybe this will work!
And we will see about discipline. My husband who is my partner in it is very much always hovering over me saying "you can't keep that!" hahaha

That worked! Oh it's gorgeous! I love the plummy gold, it's so rich. (and the blue hair is awesome).

I'd be a dismal failure at giving things up to sell! Love the blue hair, ckrickett. Battah, if you put up black spinel ropes on your site to hang octos from ... :)

Back