Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Imgarden- they do more varieties than what's on their website, I bet they would do custom if requested. They also sell through Rose Ark store, but I purchased directly. No regrets here!

Great texture in that top BWeaves! Perfect for pearls ; )

Thanks to Purranha and Kay, I've discovered a wonderful new way to wear my 5-6mm akoya. This rope is made up of my 18" golden akoya and 18" blue akoya, connected to a 36" rope of pistachio akoya (all from Hisano).

rope is made up of my 18 golden akoya and 18 blue akoya, connected to a 36 rope of pistachio akoya Pearl Paradise
Rope with 18 golden akoya, 18 blue akoya, 36 rope pistachio akoya selected by Hisano from Pearl Paradise
Rope with 18 golden akoya, 18 blue akoya, 36 rope pistachio akoya selected from Pearl Paradise
Hisanoakoya7.jpg
Rope with 18 golden akoya, 18 blue akoya, 36 rope pistachio akoya selected by Hisano - Pearl Paradise

I love all those strands linked up. What a great way to make a more interesting long rope!

BabyNurse, that is the most ethereal, delicious combination of little pearls ever ... LOVE it!!!

MSC, thanks for the tip on those wonderful butterfly necklaces - definitely have to get one!

BWeaves you so amaze me...what's next??

Baby Nurse love your colorful akoya rope - so versatile!

Today it was a baggie sweater & jeans day with fireball on gold chain and an akoya tin cup with dangling soufflé Pearl. The picture doesn't capture the brilliance of the pearls

akoya tin cup with dangling soufflé Pearl

Purranha: I weave specialized yardage. So the fabric comes off the loom looking like a bolt of cloth. The difference is, I've planned ahead of time where I want the lace or pattern to go, so that when I cut my pattern pieces, the lace falls in the right place on the top. The only waste I had on the lace top was a little half-moon cut out for the neckline and a little triangle where I sloped the shoulders.

LMGarden: Those large pearls, oh my. They glow.

BWeaves, the end results are amazing - I can see why it would be so time consuming. You have talent and patience!

Lmgarden - I really love the delicate akoya tin cup paired with the soufflé

BWeaves - gorgeous as usual!

Back