Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Congratulations, hanadama!

Lovely hairdo and hair piece, very elegant.

Well I don't really think my Hanadama rope and the Hamantaschen really go together. I think they actually look best on their own, but I love alliteration and they both have similar orient, so there. Plus my metallic drops.

IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww thanks everyone for the lovely comments!

BWeaves, I love your metallic drops.

BWeaves, I think your white pearls all look delightful together. Those drops are luscious ... and once again, I love that lacy top with the pearls ... why, you look like you're dressed to go to ... a Ruckus :)

Beautiful wedding hairpiece. Looks so elegant and pretty. Blessed marriage.

BN I am in awe of your collection.

What a beautiful bride, hanadama!
Very best wedding wishes...

Thanks kalmen, happy huku and funky pearl!

Wearing my 7-8mm lavender freshwater pearls today. These are my favourite every day pearls, I love the aqua blue overtones.

7-8mm lavender freshwater pearls

Showing the overtones:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Beautiful studs. Pearl studs are the reason I got my ears pierced. Meryl Streep had just started acting in movies and she always wore plain pearl studs, and I LOVED that look. So I got my ears pierced and bought some akoya studs. Unfortunately, I was shocked at the price and bought cheap ones, which I regret, because the nacre is very thin on them. I keep thinking about replacing them

Those are gorgeous lavender fwp studs, hanadama! As an aside, I'm also a bit jealous of your beautiful hands/nails ; )

Sigh. Isn't that the way of it? BabyNurse, I die of longing (that sounds way better than envy) when I see your neck and jawline, skin tones...all you youngsters have such beautiful jawlines.

I tell myself "you had your day, let it go", but !

Sigh. Isn't that the way of it? BabyNurse, I die of longing (that sounds way better than envy) when I see your neck and jawline, skin tones...all you youngsters have such beautiful jawlines.

Smoke and mirrors, Lisa (in regards to myself)! But thank you:eek:

I've discovered the blurring feature in iPhoto. I try not to overdo it on my neck.

Back