• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

perlas

Gorgeous wedding photos Hanadama!

Tucs

Congratulations, hanadama!

Lovely hairdo and hair piece, very elegant.

BWeaves

Well I don't really think my Hanadama rope and the Hamantaschen really go together. I think they actually look best on their own, but I love alliteration and they both have similar orient, so there. Plus my metallic drops.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0794.jpg Views:	1 Size:	182.3 KB ID:	366165

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0801.jpg Views:	1 Size:	192.4 KB ID:	366166

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanippy

Aww thanks everyone for the lovely comments!

BWeaves, I love your metallic drops.

CathyKeshi

BWeaves, I think your white pearls all look delightful together. Those drops are luscious ... and once again, I love that lacy top with the pearls ... why, you look like you're dressed to go to ... a Ruckus :)

kalmen22

Beautiful wedding hairpiece. Looks so elegant and pretty. Blessed marriage.

BN I am in awe of your collection.

Happy Huku

What a beautiful bride, hanadama!
Very best wedding wishes...

Sanippy

Thanks kalmen, happy huku and funky pearl!

Wearing my 7-8mm lavender freshwater pearls today. These are my favourite every day pearls, I love the aqua blue overtones.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	366190

Showing the overtones:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	86.1 KB ID:	366191

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	366192

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	366193

BWeaves

Beautiful studs. Pearl studs are the reason I got my ears pierced. Meryl Streep had just started acting in movies and she always wore plain pearl studs, and I LOVED that look. So I got my ears pierced and bought some akoya studs. Unfortunately, I was shocked at the price and bought cheap ones, which I regret, because the nacre is very thin on them. I keep thinking about replacing them

baby nurse

Those are gorgeous lavender fwp studs, hanadama! As an aside, I'm also a bit jealous of your beautiful hands/nails ; )

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Sigh. Isn't that the way of it? BabyNurse, I die of longing (that sounds way better than envy) when I see your neck and jawline, skin tones...all you youngsters have such beautiful jawlines.

I tell myself "you had your day, let it go", but !

baby nurse

Sigh. Isn't that the way of it? BabyNurse, I die of longing (that sounds way better than envy) when I see your neck and jawline, skin tones...all you youngsters have such beautiful jawlines.

I tell myself "you had your day, let it go", but !

Smoke and mirrors, Lisa (in regards to myself)! But thank you:eek: