• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

Sigh. Isn't that the way of it? BabyNurse, I die of longing (that sounds way better than envy) when I see your neck and jawline, skin tones...all you youngsters have such beautiful jawlines.

I tell myself "you had your day, let it go", but !

I've discovered the blurring feature in iPhoto. I try not to overdo it on my neck.

enbcfsobe

hanadama, congrats! love the wedding hair & fascinator. what an elegant look. the lavender studs are also just luscious!

BWeaves

Tahitian day.

I wore my Kojima Tahitian necklace with the Kojima opal and Tahitian earrings. I'm amazed at how much the necklace changes color depending on what I'm wearing.

IMG_0807.jpg

Then I came home to find this in my mailbox. A Kamoka pendant.

IMG_0833.jpg

I'm a sucker for perfect drops, and I loved the bail.

IMG_0827.jpg

I blame Baby Nurse and BAS, because I refuse to take responsibility for my buying spree.
Bunny agrees with me.

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

The hole in the bail is much smaller than I thought it was going to be, so I can't use any of my funky gold chains or cables. Even the ends of some of my regular gold chains would not fit. But I found the perfect chain in my stash, so all's good.

Glamour shots:

http://kamokapearls.com/collections/pendants/products/tahitian-ethereal-rainbow-drop-pendant

Last edited:

Sanippy

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! Haha my nails are actually horrendous at the moment but thank you!

Baby nurse - lovely rosebuds, they are the perfect size and look great on you.

BWeaves - I've been admiring that pendant on the Kamoka website. It's absolutely stunning. I'd love to see more photos. Is it very colourful in person?

BWeaves

The Komoka pendant looks very much like my first and last photo in real life. It's green, but the shade of green changes from the top to the bottom of the pearl. The pink band and the chartreuse band under it are subtle but noticeable. The surface is incredibly clean and shiny, and the drop shape is perfect. There's not a single flaw on the pearl. I decided not to put it on a long chain as I don't want it to bump into anything.

This would be a great cleavage pearl, if I was 30 years younger and had cleavage.

funky_pearl

i'm loving all the layering purranha, it looks great against that black sweater :)
today i'm wearing my antique converted clip ons and two pp necklaces i connected to make a rope with a vintage choker. they are all blue baroque akoyas.
VWxM8UDl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

BWeaves

OOOO, Purranha and Funky Pearl. I love all your layers!

It's over 80 F in Florida today, although no humidity for a change, so I'm going light and wearing the Hamantaschen. I'll have photos later.

It's later.

In shadow:

IMG_0840.jpg

In sunshine (did I mention it was 80 F?)

IMG_0841.jpg

Last edited:

Tucs

Purranha, that's gorgeous! Also, you have one strong neck!

Funky_pearl, lovely elegant ensemble.

CathyKeshi

Everyone looks lovely as usual, and a treat to see :)

BWeaves, your new Kamoka pendant is stunning; I've visited that piece on the Kamoka website a number of times ... so glad it went to someone in our "family"! It's just incredible; congratulations! I'm good with blaming BAS and BabyNurse too LOL ... while being incredibly grateful to both of them for sharing their pearl photos for inspiration so generously :)

Sanippy

Purannha you have a fabulous sense of style!

Funky pearl, gorgeous blue akoya set. The necklaces look perfect together.

BWeaves - I'm still in awe of your Kamoka pendant!

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Gorgeous photos ladies and lovely backdrops, how do you guys managed to take such clear selfies.