Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Today was simple, my petite baroque Tahitian necklace I picked pearls between 7mm and 8 mm
petite baroque Tahitian necklace - pearls between 7mm and 8 mm

Purranha oh boy, what a wonderful look ;) I totally agree "that there is no such thing as too much pearls".

Crickett, those little baby Tahitians have colors to make one swoon :)

Purranha, what a stunning study in shades of vanilla and creams ... the textures of all the pearls, the lace ... just divine!!!

Wow, I love all of these looks...petite Tahitians? Who knew they could look so wonderful...I find the smaller Tahitians have much sharper luster and incredible color bands. Don't get me wrong, I love 'em big, but I really love the smaller pearls as well.

PD, I LOVE the threader earrings! I never thought to use freshies on them. I have a wonderful pair of color shifters I bought from a PP sale, I am going to rework them as threaders...now I just need a strand to go with!

Purranha, I think I need a drink and a cigarette (and I don't smoke). Those are amazing...you layer so well! And you are an inspiration. And I love that lace top with the pearls...tres chic.

Wow, so many beautiful colors in today's pearls. The petite Tahitians are so vibrant and the Holy Grail ripples are glowing!

Swoon, swoon, swoon!
All so lovely.
Purrhana, those layers are like a modern day take on the old Edwardian layers...

I didn't know there were petite Tahitians. I love them.

And love the layers. Very Victorian or Edwardian. Love all the pearls.

Delicate and delightful, Andrea! It's a great example of small pieces with great impact :)

Back