• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

KaySD

BWeaves, I love the Swan on both the yellow and white gold necklaces. I can't wait to see your new project!

Baby Nurse, the multicolor Akoyas look beautiful on you!

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Thank you Tucs, BAS, GemGeek, KaySD! BWeaves and kyratango. BWeaves please send me your tweed and your pearls, I'll make sure they are reunited with the keshi ring. :D
BabyNurse I have a strand of silver blue and creams baroque akoyas I don't think they look that nice on me. Yours look lovely on you!

ckrickett

This is a little 2 strand necklace I threw together with some leftover pearls I had laying around. Some tiny pondslime freshwaters and pink wheat (is that the correct term?) freshwaters. Its a weird combo, but I sort of like it.

FullSizeRender-130.jpg

BWeaves

"Leftover pearls I had lying around." Heheheheh. That tickled me.

I like the look of that double necklace. It looks very "natural."

Today it was very hot and humid in Florida, so I wore my summer pearls.
Reborn pearl tin cup with squiggle gold bugle beads, and matching drop earrings.

IMG_0558.jpg

I made a curried dal for my lunch with lots of turmeric, so I thought it best to wear yellow.
Gustav Klimt "Tree of Life."

IMG_0554.jpg

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
My mother just called from St Petersburg, FL to say she's freezing...

BWeaves

My mother just called from St Petersburg, FL to say she's freezing...

Tell her to turn the air conditioning down.

It's another day in central Florida of 80F and 100% humidity.

Now tomorrow it will be 60F and windy and dry. I never know how to dress here in the winter.

ckrickett

Tell her to turn the air conditioning down.

It's another day in central Florida of 80F and 100% humidity.

Now tomorrow it will be 60F and windy and dry. I never know how to dress here in the winter.

South Florida is a "beautiful" balmy low of 79 and will be about 85 in an hour or so! and the humidity is so thick you can cut it with a knife!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Lisa, that gave me a chuckle. My mother used to blast the heat in her apartment even in the summer.

BWeaves

Another hot, humid, rainy day in Florida, so I opted for non-sweat pearls.

IMG_0562.jpg

I made a little video showing it in motion, because the sparkle of the druzy is really glittery, but I can't figure out how to upload it.