Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Tucs, BAS, GemGeek, KaySD! BWeaves and kyratango. BWeaves please send me your tweed and your pearls, I'll make sure they are reunited with the keshi ring. :D
BabyNurse I have a strand of silver blue and creams baroque akoyas I don't think they look that nice on me. Yours look lovely on you!

This is a little 2 strand necklace I threw together with some leftover pearls I had laying around. Some tiny pondslime freshwaters and pink wheat (is that the correct term?) freshwaters. Its a weird combo, but I sort of like it.

tiny pondslime freshwaters and pink wheat (is that the correct term?) freshwaters

"Leftover pearls I had lying around." Heheheheh. That tickled me.

I like the look of that double necklace. It looks very "natural."

Today it was very hot and humid in Florida, so I wore my summer pearls.
Reborn pearl tin cup with squiggle gold bugle beads, and matching drop earrings.

Reborn pearl tin cup with squiggle gold bugle beads, and matching drop earrings

I made a curried dal for my lunch with lots of turmeric, so I thought it best to wear yellow.
Gustav Klimt "Tree of Life."

IMG_0554.jpg

My mother just called from St Petersburg, FL to say she's freezing...

My mother just called from St Petersburg, FL to say she's freezing...

Tell her to turn the air conditioning down.

It's another day in central Florida of 80F and 100% humidity.

Now tomorrow it will be 60F and windy and dry. I never know how to dress here in the winter.

Tell her to turn the air conditioning down.

It's another day in central Florida of 80F and 100% humidity.

Now tomorrow it will be 60F and windy and dry. I never know how to dress here in the winter.

South Florida is a "beautiful" balmy low of 79 and will be about 85 in an hour or so! and the humidity is so thick you can cut it with a knife!

Lisa, that gave me a chuckle. My mother used to blast the heat in her apartment even in the summer.

Another hot, humid, rainy day in Florida, so I opted for non-sweat pearls.

IMG_0562.jpg

I made a little video showing it in motion, because the sparkle of the druzy is really glittery, but I can't figure out how to upload it.

I have my color shifting drops necklace and threaders on today.
The neck shot keeps coming out fuzzy, so skip that! But here are the threaders:

color shifting drop pearl threaders

Back