Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Bailey thank you for all those compliments! This rope of cream metallics was available at PP roughly 3 years ago, so not the same group of pearls as the screamers. These have a a slightly pink-peach bodycolor and are mostly round.

About 2 years ago, I bought 3 hanks of 6-7mm strands from PP that are white with cream overtones. Those are more off-round but have very nice metallic luster.

I'm honestly not sure what's more common in terms of metallic bodycolor. Bright white is not flattering with my skin tone so I'm drawn to the ones that lean towards ivory/cream.

I take pictures with my iphone 6s. And I take at least 10 for every one that I post, lol. Anyone who glances at my phone when I'm scrolling through trying to find a picture of my kids, is shocked at the sheer number of pearl pics :rolleyes:
Your strands are stunning! I love the rosebuds. And here, I thought I was the only one with more photos of pearls than kids!

I got this lavender bracelet from The Pearl Outlet recently. I really like bracelets because I get to see them when I wear them. This is 6.5-7.0mm, AAA. I requested dark pearls with rose overtones and also picked out a different clasp from the one shown on the site. I especially like the two yellow gold whatever-they're-called things that keep the two strands together rather than having them flop around. I get a lot of use out of it so far.

lavender pearl bracelet from the pearl outlet
br4.JPG
br3.JPG

Everyone looks stunning in their pearls this week! Baby Nurse ... a whole rope of Rosebuds?!? You never fail to surprise me ... love those!!!
Sea Urchin, a nice bracelet is a great thing ... and your new lavendar is very pretty! I don't get much work done while wearing bracelets LOL ...

I take pictures with my iphone 6s. And I take at least 10 for every one that I post, lol. Anyone who glances at my phone when I'm scrolling through trying to find a picture of my kids, is shocked at the sheer number of pearl pics :rolleyes:

Pearl sister, I can certainly relate! With my daily pearl posts -- I think people looking through the pictures on my phone must think I'm, well, crazy. And I am. Crazy about pearls, that is!

Sea Urchin: That's a beautiful bracelet. I buy long ropes for the same reason. I want to be able to see my pearls. I tend to knock my hands around a lot, so I'm afraid to wear pearl bracelets or rings, but I think they are beautiful. Plus a bracelet would be on my "mouse" hand, and as a computer programmer it's just not comfortable to wear a bracelet all day.

Oh, and those thingies that keep the strands aligned are called "spacers."

Sea Urchin-- wonderful new pearl bracelet! They are just the right size for a double and the color is lovely against your wrist. You have a beautiful collection of lavenders. The sunflower clasp is so pretty; I have that one as well!

What an exceptional color, ckrickett!

Today I'm wearing the pearls I bought last year in memory of my mother. Mom loved pearls, too.

These pearls are from Rikitea (by way of druzydesign.) I strung them as en endless 26" strand.

I particularly love the intense metallic green acorn shaped one. :) It's the color of the metallic green beetles we sometimes see in our yard.

In bright light they look black, or nearly black, with colorful overtones. This is the look I was aiming for.
The luster is high-- more so than my other Tahitians.

baroque tahitian indoor
Acorn shape baroque Tahitians
These pearls are from Rikitea (by way of druzydesign.)

PD- Wow fabulous colour on those T's!! And they look to be a good size as well! I should look over there more often for loose pearls..thanks for reminding me :)
ckrickett- beautiful bracelet and it certainly looks like they matched your request very well !

And the Pearl Ropes .... so pretty.... I love those cream metallics...I don't think I have seen them before...nice colour!!

Ckrickett, your pendant turned out lovely. Beautiful shape, color, luster. A belated Merry Christmas to you!

Pearl Dreams, luster and overtones on those Tahitians are fantastic! What a wonderful way to remember your mother . Wear them in health and happiness.

Back