• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Bailey1856

Thank you Kelluvpearls, CKrickett, CathyKeshi, and BabyNurse!

Babynurse, I didn't have a thread on these. I got them unstrung and as soon as I finished stringing I had to wear them right away ;)
IRL they are silvery gold and have a mix of green and pink overtones.
I was actually wanting some deeper goldens but these I found suit my skintone quite well so I was happy :) I used Pattye's Beaders Secret (golden) and long needle and they were wonderful. I almost started hating stringing my own pearls until I started using Beaders secret.
I can't say enough good things about Pattye and her beading items.

BWeaves

I'm staying home today, but I'm wearing Nana's pearls.

IMG_0534.jpg

Last edited:

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Yes! You look beautiful! This is how we live, oh yes. Happy sighs.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
May I tell you ladies again, your pictures and posts are adding joy to my life? Thank you.

Tucs

Beautiful goldens, Bailey! They look amazing on you.

BWeaves, well done, beautiful outfit to work from home.

baby nurse

Thank you Kelluvpearls, CKrickett, CathyKeshi, and BabyNurse!

Babynurse, I didn't have a thread on these. I got them unstrung and as soon as I finished stringing I had to wear them right away ;)
IRL they are silvery gold and have a mix of green and pink overtones.
I was actually wanting some deeper goldens but these I found suit my skintone quite well so I was happy :) I used Pattye's Beaders Secret (golden) and long needle and they were wonderful. I almost started hating stringing my own pearls until I started using Beaders secret.
I can't say enough good things about Pattye and her beading items.

They are perfect with your skin tone! And so lustrous! If you get a chance, please take a few pics of them and post them?

baby nurse

This is a rope of PP cream metallics and a rope of apricot rosebuds from Kojima Pearl.

PPKojima.jpg

PPkojima1.jpg

Here is the rosebud rope doubled.

Kojimarsbd.jpg

Kojimarsbd1.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Look at those cream metallics -- lucious. And such rosebuds! That's the first time I have seen a long strand of them. Decadent together. ♡♡♡

GemGeek

Pearlista
BWeaves - Nana's pearls look great with that top and the perfect light. She would be proud of you.
Bailey - congratulations on acquiring the perfect hue. Gorgeous. Thought you could just casually slip that in there! Ha!

Tucs

Baby Nurse, you're just the Queen of Pearl Styling. Just lovely.

BWeaves

Baby Nurse, I love the rope of cream metallics with the rosebuds. But I'm a sucker for multiple long ropes of pearls.

Is that Boden cashmere sweater, too? I just love those. They're perfect with pearls, too.

Bailey1856

They are perfect with your skin tone! And so lustrous! If you get a chance, please take a few pics of them and post them?

I will I promise and a few other projects I'm working on.

Thank you all for the lovely comments about my new GSS. I'm glad you like them as much as I do.

Last edited:

Bailey1856

This is a rope of PP cream metallics and a rope of apricot rosebuds from Kojima Pearl.

View attachment 39630

View attachment 39631

Here is the rosebud rope doubled.

View attachment 39632

View attachment 39633

Very nice combo BN especially the cream metallics. I would like to know more about the metallics. I quickly saw yesterday about Sheri's screamers on a different thread. Are these same pearls or different altogether? What body colours do metallics have other than cream?

Also, how in the world do you take such clear neckshots? :D Do I need one of those selfie sticks? :eek: What camera do you use, cell or DSLR? I know I really appreciate everybody's pictures in this forum. It helps me decide whether I want to try a certain type of pearls. I find a real person's neckshots are better than those bust things (i don't know what they're called).