Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

It's adorable. I still love my dainty jewelry, although I tend to wear the bigger stuff more often. What a great gift! :)

Hi everyone,
I've been follow so many topics in here and overwhelmed with the huge knowledge you share here. I think now it's time for me to share my pearl. This strand is Akoya Pearl, natural color I bought from Kojima Pearl (thank you Sarah, it's beautiful)mix with rough yellow diamond, 33 inches long. Let me know what do you think about it.

Akoya Pearl, natural color I bought from Kojima Pearl

I think ... I'd love to see that in person! Baby-Love, that's really beautiful; I bet the diamonds really come to life when worn. Well done :)

Thank you, Newberry and Tucs :eek:

Pearl Dreams, the pendant from your mother is lovely! Great luster and a size that is particularly good with necklines that might be too busy for something larger? It's the kind of pendant I reach for, anyway, when only a delicate piece will work.

Baby-Love, your Kojima necklace is gorgeous! Was it custom? I don't remember seeing it on the site.

These are my silver ripple pearls from CC.

My collection of ripple pearls is huge and this was one of the last strands I purchased.

Ripple pearl strand

BN, that is beautiful! So silvery.
May I see more pics of it?
If you ever get tired of it let me know :)

A little ginger-jar shaped Tahitian pearl that I wire wrapped, on a turquoise braided bracelet

:D

ginger-jar shaped Tahitian pearl wire wrapped on turquoise braided bracelet

Last edited:
Baby Nurse. I bought the pearls from Sarah and design the style on my own. I paid for goldsmith to do the job ��

Baby Nurse, those beautiful silver ripples look wonderful against that rich purple top!

Pearl Dreams, that pearl looks like something from Aladdin's cave ... adorable!

Thanks for the information Baby Love. Those pearls are gorgeous and are perfect with the yellow diamond rough!

Thank you for the kind words, Cathy!

PearlDreams, it's eloquent, a stands-alone treasure., and I love that ginger jar!

I wish I could be Tinkerbell and sit on your shoulders as you guys open your jewelry chests, but this'll do. The photos are great!

Last edited:
Back