• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Tucs

BWeaves, love your blues with that outfit! Gorgeous.

Baby Nurse those are beautiful studs, and they are the perfect size for you!

GemGeek

Pearlista
It's adorable. I still love my dainty jewelry, although I tend to wear the bigger stuff more often. What a great gift! :)

JerseyPearl

Baby-Love

Hi everyone,
I've been follow so many topics in here and overwhelmed with the huge knowledge you share here. I think now it's time for me to share my pearl. This strand is Akoya Pearl, natural color I bought from Kojima Pearl (thank you Sarah, it's beautiful)mix with rough yellow diamond, 33 inches long. Let me know what do you think about it.image.jpg,

CathyKeshi

I think ... I'd love to see that in person! Baby-Love, that's really beautiful; I bet the diamonds really come to life when worn. Well done :)

baby nurse

Thank you, Newberry and Tucs :eek:

Pearl Dreams, the pendant from your mother is lovely! Great luster and a size that is particularly good with necklines that might be too busy for something larger? It's the kind of pendant I reach for, anyway, when only a delicate piece will work.

Baby-Love, your Kojima necklace is gorgeous! Was it custom? I don't remember seeing it on the site.

These are my silver ripple pearls from CC.

My collection of ripple pearls is huge and this was one of the last strands I purchased.

CCsilvripples.jpg

Bailey1856

BN, that is beautiful! So silvery.
May I see more pics of it?
If you ever get tired of it let me know :)

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
A little ginger-jar shaped Tahitian pearl that I wire wrapped, on a turquoise braided bracelet

:D

Attachments

• braided bracelet with ginger-pot Tahitian pearl.jpg
    braided bracelet with ginger-pot Tahitian pearl.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Baby-Love

Baby Nurse. I bought the pearls from Sarah and design the style on my own. I paid for goldsmith to do the job ��

CathyKeshi

Baby Nurse, those beautiful silver ripples look wonderful against that rich purple top!

Pearl Dreams, that pearl looks like something from Aladdin's cave ... adorable!

baby nurse

Thanks for the information Baby Love. Those pearls are gorgeous and are perfect with the yellow diamond rough!

Thank you for the kind words, Cathy!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
PearlDreams, it's eloquent, a stands-alone treasure., and I love that ginger jar!

I wish I could be Tinkerbell and sit on your shoulders as you guys open your jewelry chests, but this'll do. The photos are great!

Last edited: