Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Busy week of pearls for me. Had my Sister Bachelorette party, Her WEDDING:eek:!! And some lovely days at home working and wearing some of my favorite pieces

Bachelorette and Rehearsal Dinner necklaces
White Ripples and Baroque Tahitians from PP

Pearl Paradise white ripples

Pearl Paradise baroque Tahitian necklace

Wedding day i wore the wedding pearls I wore. My Pretty Torsade. aka the tornado
Tornado torsade

and today was such a lovely day out I decided to take big papa out for a little stroll
Big Papa by Sheri Jurnecka

i really love your wedding torsade ckrickett, it has a real antique feel to it. and those pink pearls are to die for too pearl dreams! the earrings are like little mirrors!
here's what i'm wearing today,

Thank you, ladies!

ckrickett, pearls for the bride are a no-brainer, but your pearls remind us how appropriate they are for family/guests as well.

BabyNurse, Those pearls just glow on you, especially with that blouse ... gorgeous :)

I can't pick a favorite. You all look gorgeous!

Today I linked my 6mm Vietnamese blue akoya rope with my 9 mm Vietnamese baroque blue akoyas, and then wore them double. They really looked amazing against my olive drab sweater. They really popped against that drab background. I also wore my Kojima blue grey drops. They've really become my favorites.

linked my 6mm Vietnamese blue akoya rope with my 9 mm Vietnamese baroque blue akoyas, and then wore them double

Thank you, ckrickett and Cathy!

BWeaves, I don't think it would have dawned on me to wear blue akoya with olive but they look amazing together! I also love the different sizes together, really perfect.

It's so hard to take a flattering picture of one's ear.

These are my 10-11mm Burmese WSS studs from PP.

10-11mm Burmese WSS studs from Pearl Paradise
Pearl Paradise 10-11 mm white south sea pearl studs

BWeaves, that jacket provides the perfect introduction to Blue Akoyas and Olive Drab! Apparently I have to rethink how much I dislike the few pieces of olive drab I own and don't wear, and never would have thought to put with Blue Akoyas ... brilliant!

Baby Nurse ... I'm stunned by those beautiful earrings! I had Burmese pearls in my hands at the ruckus, and as I'd just gotten white baroque akoyas, passed on those. I was wrong LOL. Gorgeous, and what a great second photo!

BWeaves and Babynurse both of you are especially gorgeous when wearing pearls.

Last edited:
Back