Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pkinnew, those pistachio akoyas have a beautiful glow to them; love with that spring sweater :) Now, souffles ... how perfect are they with that GREEN? Wonderful; thanks for sharing!

pkinnew -- as always, wonderful pearls!

Today I am wearing my double multi-colored metallics with the lavender and peach metallic dangles he made for me out of pearls from the strand. No one ever comments that they are different colored earrings, which was done purposefully to add some whimsy. I'm not sure they notice...

neck shot 3-10 -15.jpg
ear shot 1.jpg
ear shot 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would notice! I think it's unique and wonderful to wear pearls differently!!!

Bas, i've been admiring your metallics especially the white ones. I've been coveting metallics lately... wonder why;)
I admit i haven't noticed the earrings are with different coloured pearls but I think because like other pearls metallic colours are also hard to capture.

Thanks everyone! I only have a few "bright" items in my wardrobe and that green top is one of them. Everyone says I need more green!

Today, it's a yellow linen tunic with my single white SS pearl. I love this spring-like weather but I know it won't last...

001.jpg
004.jpg
008.jpg

That's a perfect look Pkinnew; light yellow linen top and that elegantly simple necklace ... just perfect :)

I'm really enjoying your pictures, Pkinnew! Great pairing of pearls and colors/styles of tops. And yellow gold looks wonderful with your skin tone btw.

pkinnew -- keep the pictures coming! I love seeing your pearl collection in action.

DSCN0408
DSCN0409

Those Madamas are just blue perfection! They look stunning on you, BAS!

Ladies, what style, just love it all...
As always, thank you for sharing.

They truly are a pleasure to look at. Blue, blue, blue...

BAS, your madamas are always a pleasure to look at.

pkinnew, I love that spring combination! It looks great on you.

Thank you, ladies. Please share what you wear -- it's such a pleasure to see everyone's pearls!!! Today, I wore my metallics again with a different top:

Metallic pearl strand
Triple graduated pearl earrings
ear shot 2 3-12-15.jpg

BAS, those pearls always look lovely ... it's amazing how they change color depending on lighting and the top you're wearing!

Cathy -- so true! I took the neck shot above in dim lighting because the pearls looked so washed out nearer natural light -- but the ear shots are by my North facing windows.

Pearls. Dreamy.

Back