• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pareltje

Bridie, lovely blue akoyas, they look beautiful on you.
Jeg, thank you for those Valentine's pearl candies, I don't need flowers anymore.

BWeaves

eolian pearl: Love your sun ray of pearls. Especially that little crab. So cute.

Bridie, I love your blues.

JEG: Of course you have the best Kasumi strand that ever Kasumied.

SydK

Bridie, your blues are so pretty and suit you so well!
Jeg, that’s the best Kasumi strand ever, bar none. Great length, too

SydK

It’s summer here, so I’ve mostly been in pendants or dangly earrings lately - too humid for strands.
But it’s cooler today, so I went looking for a strand and found my Edisons. I tend to forget about these, because I’m so crazy about big Tahitians and baroques, but I do enjoy wearing them :)
5A4DBFCA-764D-457C-AB8B-2774199F64C3.jpg

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
It sure is! Beatiful strand and it looks glorious against your skin :D
Lovely smile BTW!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much, Douglas, Lilpearl, Charlotta, eolian, Pareltje, and SydK. It is a very special strand. I know I say that a lot, but it really is an honor to have these precious pearls. :eek:

SydK, I am so glad you went for a change up and reached for that strand! The colors are very appealing- almost a golden plum?

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Ack, and thank you, BWeaves!!! :rolleyes: So sorry to have missed your post. I need the smack head emoji...

CathyKeshi

Jeg, that Kasumi strand is out of this world beautiful!

Bridie, your blue akoyas are magical on you. Note to self ... buy an ice blue top asap to wear with blue akoyas :)

Bridie

Apologies for my belated’ ‘Thank You’’ to you all!
I am humbled by the lovely comments as I’m not a confident poster of photos.
All your pearl posts are always beautiful - Many blessings to you all & stay safe in these most unusual times throughout the world!

Christabelle

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this forum, so I'd just like to say what a lovely space it is. It feels really supportive and friendly. This thread in particular is so nice to see all you happy ladies around the world wearing your pearls. It makes me happy. :)

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, CathyKeshi!:eek:

Welcome to the forum, Christabelle! It really is a wonderful worldwide gathering of pearl friends.

Blue Akoya keshi pearl chain from Kojima, Tahitian pendant from Katbran, Tahitian keshi earrings from Hawaii, and a Tahitian and gemstone bracelet I made.
F5C8293F-8F86-44D8-82BD-B46DAFCE7487.jpeg

14CF9832-1E96-4CA8-83E2-35DA178A53E1.jpg

Charlotta

Welcome Christabelle. I hope that you are going to love spending time here just as we do.
Jeg, that blue akoya keshistrand is gorgeous and so blue. Perfect with that pendant. The gemstone and tahitian bracelet you made is gorgeous, so colorful.

Pareltje

SydK you wear the Edisons very well.
Welcome Christabelle ! I hope you feel at home here with us pearl lovers.
Jeg, you never cease to amaze me with your lovely collection.

Red

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, but I love following this thread.

Anyhow, today I wore some pearls. Robert Wan Tahitians from Pearl Paradise.

20210218_105441.jpg

20210218_121318.jpg

BWeaves

Wow Red, your Robert Wan Tahitians are gorgeous. Love the clasps.

JEG: Love the little blues.

Welcome Christabelle.!