Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, CathyKeshi!:eek:

Welcome to the forum, Christabelle! It really is a wonderful worldwide gathering of pearl friends.

Blue Akoya keshi pearl chain from Kojima, Tahitian pendant from Katbran, Tahitian keshi earrings from Hawaii, and a Tahitian and gemstone bracelet I made.
Blue Akoya keshi pearl chain from Kojima, Tahitian pendant from Katbran

and gemstone bracelet I made

Welcome Christabelle. I hope that you are going to love spending time here just as we do.
Jeg, that blue akoya keshistrand is gorgeous and so blue. Perfect with that pendant. The gemstone and tahitian bracelet you made is gorgeous, so colorful.

SydK you wear the Edisons very well.
Welcome Christabelle ! I hope you feel at home here with us pearl lovers.
Jeg, you never cease to amaze me with your lovely collection.

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, but I love following this thread.

Anyhow, today I wore some pearls. Robert Wan Tahitians from Pearl Paradise.

Wearing my Robert Wan Tahitians from Pearl Paradise

Beautiful Tahitian pearls from Robert Wan's farm from PearlParadise.com

Wow Red, your Robert Wan Tahitians are gorgeous. Love the clasps.

JEG: Love the little blues.

Welcome Christabelle.!

Sydk those Edisons are really lovely!

Jeg, love the blues of course, but the colorful bracelet just makes me smile! Such a sunny piece! I wish you had a shop on Etsy! :)

Red those Robert Wans are stunning!!!

Christabelle welcome! This is really a happy pearly place!

Red, that Robert Wan Tahitian is gorgeous!! Love how you paired it with your beautiful scarf, so elegant!

Thank you, Charlotta, Pareltje, BWeaves, and eolian. Thank you for your sweet compliment, eolian! I’m happy you appreciate my crafty projects. Maybe one day when we get to travel again, I can personally deliver some pieces to you, like your friends!;)

Hi Red! How great to see you and your beautiful pearls!! And a little something from your new scarf collection?

I wear these together a lot, so nothing different... multicolored golden SS rope from PP Ruckus, ombré SS from PP, and earrings I made with vintage Biwa, golden SS keshi and Tahitian pearls.
multicolored golden SS rope from PP Ruckus, ombré SS from PP

multicolored golden SS rope ombré SS from Pearl Paradise

Jeg, those blue keshi are so very lovely, and your bracelet is marvellous. Red, your pearls are beautiful, and the scarf is just WOW! Christabelle, welcome! Pareltje, so nice to see you - your thread on other gemstones in another part of the forum is one of my favourites.
And thank you everyone who commented kindly on my poor neglected Edisons :). I’m going to try to remember to wear them more often - they have lovely luster and the purply-gold colour is really very pretty.

But that said, I’m back in Tahitian baroques today :) I’m still collecting the lightest coloured Tahitians I can find and adding to this one. I think I have about 2” of loose pearls to add to it next time I’m in a knotting mood.
62DEF7B6-F433-4466-9275-F7C654579B96.jpg

Jeg, even though you often wear that golden combination I am always happy to see them. They are simply stunning.
SydK, beautiful pastelly tahitians. Are you aiming for a rope? That would be gorgeous.

Red - those Tahitians are gorgeous ! And that clasp is just beautiful - I've always wanted that one.. jealous? Oh yes I am !
Syd- nice to see those Ripples out and about - the weather here has been way too hot for pearls !
jeg - Those Golds ! Luv em I have always liked Golds that are broken up with some white.
Christabelle - Welcome .. we will all have to take a look at your store !!

Oh Jeg that is a fantastic idea!!!! You are most welcome to be my pearl delivery friend! YOU wouldn’t ask silly questions like “How many pearls do you really need to buy???” :)) Ohhh I can just imagine it!!!! And you and your travelling pearl would certainly love it here on the islands...Hmmm...lets hope we can get back to travelling soon, so many dreams to realize still...
Of course your goldens are glorious!

Sydk lovely baroques, I do love the light Tahitians! And they are perfect with your dress!

Akoya staring for me today. I got out my smallish blue akoyas from Pearlescence to brighten up my day. I recently got a 14mm silver blue pearl from Druzy that goes nicely with multicolored Vietnamese akoyas ( also Pearlescence) and now I am looking for the right bail.

smallish blue akoyas from Pearlescencesmallish blue akoyas from Pearlescence14mm silver blue pearl from Druzy that goes nicely with multicolored Vietnamese akoyas ( also Pearlescence)

Blue akoyas and blue wool are such a happy combination. Eolian and Jeg, your recent posts have sent blue akoyas back to the top of my wish list. Next time I see a strand with decent colour, I’m going to grab it.
But for today, bronze freshwaters for me
ED81E535-5C7C-42D9-8946-860F1D6A8623.jpg

Back