• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

SydK

Hooray for PG being back up. Sorry to hear of your fall, 86C, but if anything can make you feel better at such a time, I’m sure it’s Kanaloa! Everyone’s pearls over the last few days have been beautiful.
I had to have a new professional headshot taken recently - so what better to wear than pearls!
D8AF3388-A299-4DAF-B4B0-0E2EB176B906.jpeg

Gemandpearlover

86Corevette girl I hope you recover quickly and glad you were not seriously injured.

Sydk- Beautiful photo of your pearls and beautiful smile.

CathyKeshi

SydK that's a lovely new photo; the cherry highlights in your Tahitians glow against that top!

Katbran

Corvettegirl - Oh dear that's bad ! Thank goodness you didn't break anything. I tripped going up the stairs and went head first into the hallway wall... made a little dent...fortunately not in my head just the wall. But I know how everything hurts after a fall and it's such a shock isn't it.
I hope you are doing better - I'm going to install an elevator !

Syd - lovely Tahitians ! That's the perfect shirt for them !

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, everyone. I hate these stairs...they're narrow & steep. It's not the first time I've fallen on them but it is the worst fall. I told my husband that if I needed anything from the basement, he would be going down stairs to get it or he can install an elevator for me. :rolleyes: I'm really leary of going up or down them. My face hurts but my body also feels like I've been beat with a baseball bat. I had to cancel a body massage: my body could really use one but there is no way I can lay face down on a massage table right now. Hopefully, I can schedule one in a few weeks. This is certainly not fun....or even mildly pleasant. :(

SydK, Your T's are fabulous!! I think I may wear T's tomorrow.

Incik Boncuk

So much lovely eye candy :) I didn't have time to comment on each this week but checked in frequently. I really missed P-G while it was down!

CathyKeshi

A number of years ago, carrying a basket of wash to the basement laundry, when I got to the last step, fell into the spare tire Mr. left at the bottom ... cracked my knee cap on the inner rim of the tire ... it all ended well, as I retired that day from all basement activities and all laundry duties. It has resulted in needing a few more clothes to cover weird laundry incidents Mr. didn't anticipate LOL ...

Rest and recover, 86.

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, Cathy. Thankfully, my washer & dryer are not in the basement but my storage area & freezers are. Hubby has to go out of town on Monday so I will have him bring up what I'll need while he's gone.

Gemandpearlover

Quick question for everyone. Is this thread more for special pearls as is stated or more for any pearls that you just enjoy wearing? Thanks!

sarahsmile87

Thanks for the kind words on my last post. Gemandpearllover, love those metallics! SydK, gorgeous Tahitians! Things are pretty grim right now, so I'm posting some pearls from last week. These aren't particularly luxe, but I've had them for years and they've aged with me well (i.e. don't seem small to me yet). White FE and gold pearl multi drop earrings and a good tin cup necklace with white FW and emeralds. Hope everyone is doing ok! IMG_20200311_151618.jpgIMG_20200311_151607.jpg

86Corvettegirl

Gemandpearlover, I think this thread is for all of the pearls we wear for any occasion from simple to fancy.

Sarahsmile87, Your pearls & emerald necklace is lovely & perfect for St Paddy Day.

pattye

Pearl Scholar
Gemandpearlover, I think this thread is for all of the pearls we wear for any occasion from simple to fancy.

Sarahsmile87, Your pearls & emerald necklace is lovely & perfect for St Paddy Day.

86CG, I completely agree; this is for all the pearls we love and enjoy wearing. Sarahsmile87, love your gold dangle earrings with movement and the tin cup, they coordinate beautifully!

CathyKeshi

I am in charge of ... well, nothing LOL ... but i cast a vote for any and all pearls anyone would love to share!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I’ve been away for a while traveling. Our trip was cut short because of the recent outbreak and we sadly just returned home. Everyone in our group returned home safely and healthy, for now.

Bunny and I found a new friend while stopping in Taipei.
D5DEE4A8-34AE-4680-8298-78D3FDFEA06D.jpg

We were on our way through Vietnam but didn’t get to finish the tour as everything was closing down. A beautiful country full of lovely, resilient people. I plan to return someday soon.
A29AEEBA-A158-4E8D-9470-F7C3F820AC8A.jpg

88E3E117-14AA-4491-B9C9-A338133AFACE.jpg

Marianne

Thanks for reporting in, Jeg! I have been thinking about you and wondering. Sorry your adventure was cut short, but glad you are safely home!!!

SydK

Sarahsmile, those earrings are lovely and the tin cup is perfect for St Patrick’s day.
Gemandpearlover, I also vote for all pearls being shown here, not just the very best ones - I love seeing how people wear their pearls IRL.
My contribution- a fireball pendant today
7A7FF851-98EC-40FC-B5E9-E307473CD865.jpeg