• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

Ok, Ladies....He's here!!! Sheri & I have been collaborating on this project since last year. It's been a long wait but well worth it! Took my breath away when I opened the package. I cannot sing Sheri's praises enough!! This is an amazing statement piece & could not have come to fruition without her talent & amazing gift of design. Thank you, Sheri! You have outdone yourself with this one!!!

I've taken a couple of pics indoors & outside in shaded light. I will be taking more pics later.
Introducing Kanaloa...Ancient Hawaiian God of the Sea...

Attachments

• Kanaloa 1.jpg
    Kanaloa 1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Kanaloa 2.jpg
    Kanaloa 2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Charlotta

86Corvettegirl, this is gorgeous. Sheri is really talented, it's really intricate, no wonder it took a while. Beautiful.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Charlotta. It's a one of a kind statement piece & looks like it should be in a museum! It's got some weight but is very comfortable to wear. I am beyond thrilled!

Red

Wow! A special piece indeed. With the incredible octopus front and center. He looks like he is trying to hide in the sea of pearls.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Red. It turned out beautifully & the clasp is special, too, 2 octobabies. I feel so glamorous with it on! Here's a full picture Sheri sent me.

Attachments

• Kanaloa3.jpg
    Kanaloa3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Gemandpearlover

Beautiful and colorful Tahitians Charlotta. Well done. :)

86Corvettegirl- Wow and Wow! What a stunning unique piece. This is going to bring you joy for years to come. Thanks for sharing such wonderful eye candy. I just want to reach through the screen and touch it.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Gemandpearlover! A lot of positive energy went into the making. Her kitten, Luna, was a big help. I wonder if she knows my blue ringed Octobaby from Sheri is named Luna. LOL But Kanaloa is special... I feel empowered wearing him. I have several appointments tomorrow so Kanaloa will be out & about!

amti

Amti, you are so right about the hot Southern summers....the lighter the better. I would love to see a pic of your blue/white Akoya necklace! Sometimes, I will wear one of mine by itself as well.

Here's an old thread showing pictures, Corvettegirl: https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?11639-Restyled-amp-Recycled-Jewelry-Challenge!&p=192123&viewfull=1#post192123

I hope you get your long T strand soon. I love Tahitians on a rope because I can admire the beautiful colors all day long!

Charlotta

Thank you Gemandpearllover.
The octobabies are so cute, 86Corvettegirl. It sure is a special piece that you will get lots of wear out of. The pearls ard gorgeous, are they all south seas? Faboulous design.

BWeaves

WOWZA!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW! That's amazing, and GORGEOUS. It reminds me of a piece I saw in one of the pearl books I have that is a bib of large keshi, and I always admired that piece, but yours so 100 times better. WOW!

CricketBug

That is truly wearable art, 86C! If I were in a meeting with you, I’d barely be able to focus on anything other than Kanaloa! The central octo and clasps are fabulous together, and the pearls... Mm-mm!

86Corvettegirl

Thank you Gemandpearllover.
The octobabies are so cute, 86Corvettegirl. It sure is a special piece that you will get lots of wear out of. The pearls ard gorgeous, are they all south seas? Faboulous design.

Some are GSS, some WSS, FW ripples, nuggets, & rice pearls. The Octo-Pearl is the SS pearl I bought from PP during their Feb VIP launch earlier this year.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you Marianne, BW, CricketBug, & JP! Kanaloa has been a huge hit so far today. My Doctor had a fit over him as did several of her nurses & techs. My Dr had to try him on. She was surprised how comfortable he is to wear. I can't wait to show him to my jeweler. He's a huge lover of pearls & calls me his "Pearl Queen". I definitely feel like a Queen with him on!!