• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Bcm21mk, Charlotta, & Jeg. I decided to go classic & simple because of the heat.

Gorgeous blue Tahitians, Charlotta. I love the added Ombré! I love Cees pearls; in fact, my largest multi Tahitian strand & my Fiji strand came from Cees.

Magnetic beads, LOL. I've never had my pearls called beads but I have been asked if they're real & what kind are they.

battah

Charlotta, that ombre rope is awesome!

jeg, you always look so easy breezy fabulous in your pearls and awesome outfits <3

CathyKeshi

Jeg, Charlotta, really everyone looks so wonderful and fabulous ... and I too wish I could see your photos KarinK :)

I always secretly giggle when people compare my pearls to "beads" ... lol I feel very safe from thieves ... here most people have NO idea what I'm wearing. I'm just fine with that; I wear them for me. And my family's eyes glaze over if I talk too long about my pearls ;)

Charlotta

Not-husbands eyes have glazed over on occasions CathyKeshi, but I tell him anyway...except for their cost...my daughter sometimes asks questions though.

86Corvettegirl

Hot today so I broke out natural multi color FW & pink FW drop earrings. Decided at last minute to add my pink Fireball from Sakura that reminds me of an octopus!

Attachments

• Multi FW with Pink Fireball.jpg
    Multi FW with Pink Fireball.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0

SydK

Charlotta, that rope makes me swoon. The colours really stand out against the pale blue-grey knit.

Charlotta

Thank you Battah, 86corvettegirl, CathyKeshi, Bcm21mk, Katbran and SydK.
86Corvettegirl, the fireball pendant is amazing.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you Katbran & Charlotta. I love fireballs & I had this one made by Sakura because it reminded me of an octopus. I love the shapes & character of them. I'm looking for a really special fireball with a very frilly skirt to have made into a pendant but I just haven't found the right one yet. In fact, seeing all the lovely, unique fireballs on this forum is what sparked my interest in them.

Last edited:

lary007

Thank you Katbran & Charlotta. I love fireballs & I had this one made by Sakura because it reminded me of an octopus. I love the shapes & character of them. I'm looking for a really special fireball with a very frilly skirt to have made into a pendant but I just haven't found the right one yet. In fact, seeing all the lovely, unique fireballs on this forum is what sparked my interest in them.

It does look quite like an octopus. I thought that as soon as I saw it. Super cute!

userangl28212003

Community member
I wore my new SS Harvest strand, and for the first time layering pearls with my silver blue akoyas, since there are some silver-blue SS pearls in the strand :). The pictures of me wearing it for some reason doesn't do the strands justice from what I see in real life like the blue in the pearls.

doub.jpg

Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

I broke out some of my Blue Akoyas from PP & 2 Blue & white Akoya strands I had made.

Attachments

• Blue White Akoya strands.jpg
    Blue White Akoya strands.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Bcm21mk. I caught them in just the right light to pick up the color & luster. These are very comfortable to wear stacked.