Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Not-husbands eyes have glazed over on occasions CathyKeshi, but I tell him anyway...except for their cost...my daughter sometimes asks questions though.

Hot today so I broke out natural multi color FW & pink FW drop earrings. Decided at last minute to add my pink Fireball from Sakura that reminds me of an octopus!

Attachments

• Multi FW with Pink Fireball.jpg
    Multi FW with Pink Fireball.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 35
Charlotta, that rope makes me swoon. The colours really stand out against the pale blue-grey knit.

Thank you Battah, 86corvettegirl, CathyKeshi, Bcm21mk, Katbran and SydK.
86Corvettegirl, the fireball pendant is amazing.

Thank you Katbran & Charlotta. I love fireballs & I had this one made by Sakura because it reminded me of an octopus. I love the shapes & character of them. I'm looking for a really special fireball with a very frilly skirt to have made into a pendant but I just haven't found the right one yet. In fact, seeing all the lovely, unique fireballs on this forum is what sparked my interest in them.

Last edited:
Thank you Katbran & Charlotta. I love fireballs & I had this one made by Sakura because it reminded me of an octopus. I love the shapes & character of them. I'm looking for a really special fireball with a very frilly skirt to have made into a pendant but I just haven't found the right one yet. In fact, seeing all the lovely, unique fireballs on this forum is what sparked my interest in them.

It does look quite like an octopus. I thought that as soon as I saw it. Super cute!

I wore my new SS Harvest strand, and for the first time layering pearls with my silver blue akoyas, since there are some silver-blue SS pearls in the strand :). The pictures of me wearing it for some reason doesn't do the strands justice from what I see in real life like the blue in the pearls.

doub.jpg

Last edited:
I broke out some of my Blue Akoyas from PP & 2 Blue & white Akoya strands I had made.

Attachments

• Blue White Akoya strands.jpg
    Blue White Akoya strands.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 29
Thank you, Bcm21mk. I caught them in just the right light to pick up the color & luster. These are very comfortable to wear stacked.

Thank you Katbran, Charlotta, & CricketBug. I lucked up on getting the lighting to show off the blue color. Most of the time, they look silver in my pics.
Charlotta, the earrings are Blue Akoya as well, with Sapphire & Aquamarine rondell accents.

86corvettegirl, I have to try to add some rondells to my blue akoya earrings. I have some aquamarines, might try to add them. My akoya earrings looks a bit tiny, they need something.

Back