• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

pkinnew

This past weekend I wore my PP Y necklace and metallic drop earrings. There are little citirines sprinkled along the chain - great design, Hisano!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 0

kelluvpearls

Consumer
Beautiful outfit pkinnew, love the colour of your top, great match with your pearls.
Everyone thanks for sharing photos of your pearls!

baby nurse

Pkinnew, I love the y-necklace with that pink linen (?) shirt. What kind of pearls are in it?

BAS

pkinnew -- I think that's an absolutely gorgeous design and wish I'd gotten one. It looks wonderful on you!!!

Red

This past weekend I wore my PP Y necklace and metallic drop earrings. There are little citirines sprinkled along the chain - great design, Hisano!

What a great photo of a great necklace, pkinnew! I don't think that I appreciated the graduation of pearl shape, pearl size and pearl color before. A masterpiece, indeed!

BAS

Red, you're right. I think I may have to have one of these made at some point!

pkinnew

Thanks everyone! It's a different, fun necklace to wear!

baby nurse - the pearls are round fw but the bottom drop is metallic.

Katbran - I'll take a close up picture for you tonight.

I also have this in lavender pearls that I'll take some pictures of as well.

funky_pearl

i love the citrines in your necklace pkinnew, it's such a pretty mix! today i'm wearing my antique three pearl ring and two graduated akoya strands (the longer is real, the shorter i think may actually be a nicer costume piece with a pretty filigree white gold clasp!) :)

f8u6eSHl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

ckrickett

I am wearing something that I just made. I had this idea swirling in my head for weeks so I got the supplies to make it, and I love it. Its a long chinese ripple tin cup with oxidized silver and black spinel. I was originally just going to have pearls but i thought it needed Jazzing up. Everyone at PS was really helpful with this since I wash;t sure which route I wanted to go. Anyways wearing it and loving it.

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

light box pic, still it was super bright in office so this isn't the best picture
FullSizeRender_1.jpg

BAS

Wow, I think that turned out very well! I'm so impressed! Enjoy and wear in health.

Today I am wearing metallic drops with a PP short tin cup with pearls chosen by Hisano:

tin cup with POJ metallic drop.jpg

neck shot 5-12-15.jpg

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
CK, Really sharp looking! I wish I had your creativity.

BAS, always a pleasure to see your goodies; does your tin cup have any pearls around the back of your neck? and did you order a provoked Tahitian for a ring, or am I imagining things?

Last edited:

pkinnew

funky pearl - Love your ring and the strands look great on you!

ckrickett - You are so creative! Your ripples are beautiful and I love the tin cup design. Keep 'em coming!

BAS - Lovely tin cup with spectacular pearls!

Today I'm wearing a PP Tahitian strand doubled with stud earrings.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0

pkinnew

As promised, here are pictures of the 2 Y necklaces from PP. I checked the original order and they are both described as metallic ombre pearls. The lavender one has pink tourmaline instead of citirine. I really don't need both...

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg