• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Dashing out for a quick trip to the library, I stopped to brush my teeth, looked up and this is what I saw in the mirror. The light was unreal today; the pearls were just glowing and metallic .

GSS, glowing in bathroom (forum).jpeg

BWeaves

JEG: Yes, handwoven. And I love your necklaces. Amazing.

Charlotta, great fix for the broken Tahitian. Wow on those tiny pearls. Plus, I'm a sucker for a good clasp. I love those.

lary007

Gorgeous strand. I don't think I'd have made it to the library if i saw that! I'd probably have gone and gotten all my pearls and ogled them lol.

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Thanks ladies! My eyes popped when I saw what the light coming in the window was doing with them. :)

How are there people in the world who don't love pearls? :p

86Corvettegirl

Running errands in my blue Akoyas from PP, one of the white & blue Japanese Akoya necklaces I had made, & Japanese blue Akoya earrings with little briolettes of Sapphire & Santa Maria Aqua.

Attachments

• 20180718_143051.jpg
    20180718_143051.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, PD. And to my surprise, the white FW hoops I ordered from PP's July sale were delivered early & were waiting for me to get home.

lary007

Yep, the blues get me every time. They are my faves and yours are a lovely blue color. Goes great all together!