Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, Battah!

Metallic Freshadama strand from PP-

wearing a metallic freshadama strand from Pearl Paradise

Thank you, Pearl Dreams! They are a light pinky peach color. I usually wear it over fabric because the color tends to blend into my skin.

Woah the luster on those are amazing Jeg.
I can't wear peach too coz it just blends into my skin tone. What a great idea over another fabric. White lace really makes it pop

Thanks so much Kalmen, Katbran and Pareltje! I really need to take them out more often.

Those are stunning, jeg! Wearing them over color to contrast is a great idea.

Today’s look - ring with dyed Kojima freshies, and “harvest” rope of Tahitians and akoya keshi. You can’t really see it in the pic, but the top really brings out the cherry colors.

Today’s look - ring with dyed Kojima freshies, and “harvest” rope of Tahitians and akoya keshi

Thanks so much Sanippy and Battah! Battah, I’m so glad to see you were able to fix that beautiful ring. The combo with your “Harvest” rope is perfect. I thought that rope with the rose shaped ring was a winner, too!

Thanks so much, BWeaves, jeg, and JP!

jeg, I'm glad the repair worked out too! Things happen for a reason, I like it even more now, with the pop of color. Some of my favorite designs have resulted from accidents - love how that works. Thanks for the rose ring reminder, I haven't been wearing it! Must pull it out...

I love that hydrangea ring, battah!

I've been wearing my jewelry while doing field work, but haven't thought to take photos. Today I am wearing my Rikitea keshi mermaid necklace :)
rikitea keshi mermaid necklace

I’ve been extremely lazy today, barely moved from the couch. But I did manage to restring my multicolour Ts and wire wrap a GSSP keshi necklace to match my bracelet. All the pearls are from Cees, apart from my Kamoka studs.

multicolour Ts and wire wrap a GSSP keshi necklace from Cees

multicolour Ts and wire wrap a GSSP keshi necklace with kamoka studs

solitaire pearl necklace

solitaire with matching bracelet

I also set these teeny tiny fwp from Kong Pearls, how sweet are they! Annoyingly, I’m short one backing.

teeny tiny fwp from Kong Pearls

And lastly, I picked out my favourite pearls from 2 baby T (6-8mm) strands from PP for this necklace. Pictured with my silver babies. Apologies for the poor photo quality, it’s 9pm here.

Pearl Paradise Tahitians - my favourites
poor quality photo but shows the color well of Pearl Paradise Tahitian strand

Last edited:
Sanippy, you’ve been busy for not getting off the couch! I love everything you’ve done!

MSC, I really like your delicate keshi necklace!

Back