• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

Annie, your new green keshi ring is dreamy and delightful ... as are those blue green Tahitian drops ... yummy :)

Lugana, I can't wait to see that gold lace setting !!!!!

battah

Annie, those rings are stunning! Great color pics. And love your Ts.

BWeaves, your white ropes are always so elegant.

jeg, love your multicolor Ts! I'd love to play in your jewelry box!

Today's look - I kind of dig how the oxidation on the crescent picks up the greens and blues in the Ts. I was going to remove the oxidation and add gold accents but now I'm undecided.
018F26D2-FCB3-49E3-9B10-234AB1A54B07.jpg
909D7891-A1C3-4777-BDFE-DF531E6A32E0.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you Katbran and Battah!

I also vote yes for keeping the crescent color. Works perfectly with your T’s! I love that strand, too, BTW.

BWeaves

I'm not a fan of oxidation, but I have to admit that it works here.

I love that rope. I really do like the pearl on pearl tin cup, waterfall, bubble, whatever you want to call them necklaces.

Pareltje

Lovely pearls worn by lovely ladies here, they are stunning.
Today's ensemble gssp strand which I finished stringing yesterday and gssp studs. I need goldens to cheer me up, the weather has been awful. And oh, gold matches those yellow autumn leaves too. DSC_0947.jpg

Purranha

Hi Ladies! It's been a long hiatus for me as I took a trip home to Taipei to visit mom & sis and took a detour diving trip to Palau with our very own la_corsetiere. Will do some postings from the trip but haven't had the time, hope to do so soon. I of course did some shopping in a little local boutique in Taipei called "my poor mom's drawer". ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Introducing Miss July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_2484.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Pareltje- Your GSS combo is gorgeous! What a way to cheer yourself up. You must be downright giddy today!

Welcome back Purr!!! I am so excited to hear all about your trip! Sounds like a great adventure. Your mom sure has/had a lot of beautiful things. I bet that gives her such pleasure to know how much you love her things. Does she still buy more jewelry or does she just have an endless stash for you to go through?

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Last edited:

eclecticgrl

Pareltje- your GSS strand is stunning. I really like it with the black shirt.

Purranah- Love all things octopi. What a statement piece!

Pareltje

jeg, PD, eclecticgrl, thank you for your kind words, ladies.
PD, yes, that's the darkest strand of the whole collection. I just finished stringing them with gold Beader's Secret and finish it off with a double-flower clasp in yellow and white gold. The color pops well against my dark blue fleece.

BWeaves

Love the goldens. Love Miss July. Love the jewelry store name, hehehe.

My sister and I used to play in my mother's jewelry box, while she supervised. It was fun trying on Mom's jewelry. The ultimate jewelry store.

Once during a jewelry box session, we heard a lot of grunting and panting coming from the other room. My Dad and brother were wrestling in the the living room. During a break in the action, we heard Dad say, "I'm only doing this in self defense." We laughed so hard.

battah

Sheri, JP, jeg, and BWeaves, thank you so much! I forgot I had the crescent, must wear it more. And re: the Tahitian/keshi rope, when I made it my intention was to keep collecting Tahitians and eventually put together a harvest-style strand, so this one was kind of an interim style. But I love it and won't be taking it apart.

Pareltje, that strand is just stunning. The color is just right against your skintone - love it.

PURRRRRRR you know how I feel about that ring <3 And your expeditions into your mama's jewelry box! I want to be her when I grow up :)

Pareltje

Thanks for the photo, Pareltje! It's really pretty -- how does it work? :confused:

It's a modified lobster claw or modified trigger clasp actually. You see a small handle on one of the bigger flower's petal, if you press that down, the moving part of the clasp opens. Wait, I'll post a picture or two.
DSC_0945.jpg

DSC_0946.jpg

Last edited: