• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

asurazzy

My off the floor pearls strand hahaha! Layered with my fave pendant.

Attachments

• 20171021_084700.jpg
    20171021_084700.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 0

Luvglitz

Asurazzy, I love that combination. Wonderful mix of pearls in your tin cup necklaces. Did you make it?

BWeaves

Gem Geek. I take ear shots which are pretty much my whole head, and then edit the crap out of them on my lap top before they get posted here. If I couldn't crop them, you'd see some really weird photos of me.

Asurazzy: Amazing. Love them.

CathyKeshi

Love that look, Asurazzy :)

Ooh, GemGeek, what LOVELY earrings ... I look forward to seeing you wear them; they really suit you, and would look so nice with your dark hair!

GemGeek

Pearlista
Wow! What a beautiful necklace! Now I would love to see the necklace on a white background to better appreciate the arrangement.
And that pendant is my favorite, too. It's funny how many favorites I have of our member's jewels. Bweave's earrings she got at the ruckus are another favorite.

GemGeek

Pearlista
Love that look, Asurazzy :)

Ooh, GemGeek, what LOVELY earrings ... I look forward to seeing you wear them; they really suit you, and would look so nice with your dark hair!

I will take the tip from Bweaves and try for a better ear shot soon. They do show nicely against my hair. :)

BWeaves

Yellow gold Mikimoto huggies and my Judy Jetson necklace with druzy quartz. I never can capture how much these stones sparkle.

IMG_3771.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
No makeup, but you get a better idea of pearl size. Now I just need a larger & matching pendant. :)

20171021_162809-1.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Yes, it's on here somewhere with the blue and light gold together. And one of me wearing it at a ruckus podium. I won't be able to get my hands on it for a few weeks. The earring pearls are two sizes smaller, so they don't look right together.

Last edited:

Red

Wearing the white strand of South Sea keshi from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali along with my pendant from battah. On my right wrist is a bracelet of Sea of Cortez cultured pearls alternating with natural white hinge pearls. The ring is a Burmese South Sea pearl from Pearl Paradise set with blue sapphires in palladium by T Lee.

20171022_105137.jpg

20171022_105102.jpg

CathyKeshi

Wow Red!!! I do not remember seeing your Burmese pearl set ... stunning; are there more photos here on PG?

Red

Wow Red!!! I do not remember seeing your Burmese pearl set ... stunning; are there more photos here on PG?

Thank you, CathyKeshi. I found another picture in post #5592 of this thread. It makes reference to post #424 of baby nurse's 365 thread, but I didn't want to put any photos in her thread. I don't think I have a separate thread for this ring. I find I am wearing it almost daily lately, probably because it is small and comfortable and, not to mention, pretty to look at.