• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

The Swan and Kojima blue grey drops. It's so hot here, but the Swan doesn't sit on my skin, so it's a good summer necklace.

IMG_1161.jpg

lmgarden

Kojima 32" Tahitian rope doubled up with a gold hoop pendant. A couple of these pearls remind me of metallic beetles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 0

lmgarden

This enhancer is sooo versatile. I'm thinking of getting another to attach both ends of a pin to the ends of a couple pearl strands - the hinge on the enhancer is very secure.

Sanippy

Perfect summer pearls BWeaves!

lmgarden - gorgeous Tahitians! The colours are just stunning. Love the enhancer too.

Newberry - your soufflé is beautiful! Love the starfish finding.

BWeaves

I love the starfish pendant.

I really like the idea of using 2 of those enhancers to attach a pin or brooch to a pearl strand.

Now, if only the yellow gold version wasn't back ordered at Rio Grande. Does anyone else carry those?

kalmen22

All so beautiful.
Imgarden the colours on your Tahitian is marvelous.
Newberry Star fish is too cute.
Bweaves the Swan is always so chic.

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Now, if only the yellow gold version wasn't back ordered at Rio Grande. Does anyone else carry those?

Bella's Findings carries them in various sizes/colors, and in 14K and 18K-- Use the search term "hanger" in the search field at the top:
https://www.bellafindings.com/

This eBay seller in Texas sells hangers in 14K yellow gold and 14K white gold in 2 sizes. Also in sterling silver and vermeil (yellow and rose gold color).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...0.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=hanger&_sacat=0

battah

Oooh I love that, lmgarden! I've wondered about those enhancers and whether the hooks were secure enough. I love the big gold loop, it's lovely.

Newberry, so pretty!

lmgarden

Thank you ALL!

Love that starfish holding the souffle... hmmm, may need to take another trip downtown to bella findings...